Chapter 19

"Finally we are here!"-Daisy shouted as she came out first from the plane standing on the staircase.

"Greece here we are!"-Clary said following her sister down the stairs. Daisy's trench coat flowing behind her.

"Girls wait up!"-Morgana said as she also balanced down the stairs in her heels with her husband.

...................

Clary's POV

We just arrived at our staying place, which turned out to be a bungalow as well as Camille was there.

"Yaah biggie"-Daisy launched herself on her as soon as we got of our Range Rovers.

I hugged her and was followed by Andrew and Ethan. Morgana and Danneel hugged her and exchanged side kisses. While our uncle's side hugged her.

We walked inside. We had a very open living room and kitchen. Our rooms were around that area. Every room had a big balcony which gave the view of the beach and the city. The breeze and smell of flowers, sand, beach, food flooded my nose. And was followed by the smell of Daisy. We guys are having a little separate area. We had a room with a fridge and a big bed as well as a balcony table. We also had rooms attached to its common room. I turned and shrieked in oy then we plopped down on the bed. Soon Andrew and Ethan also came.

"Tonight a festival here, on the beach. Get ready the four of us will be leaving."-Andrew said and then walked into his bedroom to change and rest. We all did the same.

.................................

At the Night.

We were walking down the streets wearing light clothing. The boys were still wearing their leather jackets, jeans, and t-shirts. While Daisy wore a pink dress of some sort and similar to her she threw me into a dress.

 While Daisy wore a pink dress of some sort and similar to her she threw me into a dress

I have colored my hair blonde once those guys left

"Clary we are here let's go!"-Daisy said and we squirmed through the crowd enjoying the music and dance. 

I turned trying to find my brother but only saw Andrew. Seeing my expression he laughed and cocked hishead to the left. I followed the direction finding Ethan kissing a girl.

"Gross!....I should have known you guys agreed for Greece rather than L.A because of all the nakedness that romes free on the streets."-I said and we both laughed, so did Ethan hearing us.

"Sister you should have known by know."-Andrew said and moved away kissing me. I sighed and moved to get me and Daisy drinks.

"Two Pina Colada, alchoholic"-I said and kept the currency on the table.

Soon two cream coloured drinks were slide up to me.

I picked up the tray and moved to the table were i saw Daisy sitting

"Yo sister!"-She said and picked up a drink even before i could set it down.

The sky was colored in orange and purple colour.

"Girls what are you guys doing!"-As soon as i started sipping uncle Henriks voice came a and i tried hiding my face with my drink so did Daisy. 

"And you both are drinking alchoholic drinks! Clary you are not yet 18!"-Uncle henrik said to us mocking both of us.

"You should know that uncle, these two only travel for drinks."-Andrew said leaning too my table under my breath i mumbled the word 'traitor' knowing everyone heard me well.

"An you both for girls and for drinks!"-Uncle henrik counter fired at him and Ethan.

"Thatsa different case."-Ethan said trying to change the topic.

"We only started and its light while these two have just glupped down two heavy females already and not two mention the Ouzo."-Daisy said pointing at our brothers who now stood straight.

"Alright alright just make sure not to harm someone, and don't kill someone, erase the memory. And leave no traise."-Henrik said and walked away as Danneel scooped up in his arms from behind as she waved at us.

After gulping down multiple tropical drinks and mocktails. We guys walked down the streets to find something to eat. 

We tasted Greece Yogurt, Pyrus Tavern and much more. Soon i lost the count of stalls, and cafes we changed eating new dishes.

We were walking back to our places, the whole greece was like build on a single mountain thing so we have to go from one street to the another climbing here to there.

Ethan was holding my waist while my hand was loped tightly to Diasy's while we guys were taking and laughing.

"Daisy is alllike 'Yeah Andrew can you hold this box' and then soon enough i ave nearly 13 boxes topped on each other."-Andrew was making fun of Daisy'sshopping skills.

"Good then we are going shopping tomorrow and then e have to see the church or something for the wedding and the dress, shoes, tiaras, flowers, sitting."-As she traile dof we guys left her speeding ahead.

"Guys wait! you bastards"-she said as she climbed the stairs at human speed to us.

I suddenly felt being watched but then again we are at a hot tourist spot so yeah every person here would be seeing something or the another. But this was a empty street filled with our laughter only and closed with house brick walls of cream colour.

I looked here nd there and found nothing. Soon after we guys stopped at a drinking bar.

I was nearly drowned with 8 bottles of Greece alcohol when i hearn an anonymous yet familiar tone.

"Enjoying yourselves are we?"-A voice suddenly came i turned around briskly trying to find the source of this haunting and familiar voice. A voice i hate the most.

...............................