Chapter 22

3rd Person POV

The aisle was ready so was the priest the guest started coming, not that there were many. But those who were important. The Groom was ready and anxious standing for the bright light to enter.

"Calm down Uncle Henrik, not that Aunt Danneel would say no!"-Daisy said in a serious tone though she was teasing him, Henrik was only tensing up more.

"She likes you and it's not as she would run away!"-Ethan said similarly and the outcome was Henrik's heartbeat speeding up.

"She is a nice choice she would never betray us! Will she?"-Andrew said and Morgana held his ear and pulled him back.

"Enough kids one more line and he starts crying right here!"-Finn said and pulled Ethan away. Daisy will stand behind Henrik with the rings, while Clary will enter with Danneel and would stand behind her with the necklace.

"Very well where are Esther and Dahlia?"-Daisy askes Ethan.

"I really don't know! We sent the invite."

Clary speed-walked to where Daisy was standing and locked her eyes with Ethan and Andrew and nodded to them. Ethan and Andrew's vamp sped to where they were standing.

"Guys behind you!"-Clary said as the boys turned now standing beside their sisters.

Klaus, Freya, Kol, Davina, Rebekah, and Elijah entered the venue and sat on the grooms' side. 

"What are they doing here?"-Morgana asked as she came beside us and Andrew mumbled a spell under his breath to make a hearing shield. 

"How would we know! They were not on the list either!"

"Daisy stays here, Andrew makes sure they don't create any problem, Clary you go to Aunt Danneel, and I am gonna make sure that none of them approach any of ours."

"Ethan look!"-Andrew pointed towards Rebekah who was now moving towards the bride's chamber. Ethan nodded to Clary and she vamp sped.

Clary's POV

I vamp sped and appeared in front of Aunt Rebekah.

"The Bride's chamber is not t be visited by anyone but family!"-I said being polite.

"Well i am Henrik's elder sister. Which makes me the bride-to-be's sister-in-law."

"You were Henrik's sister. So now leave!"-I said in a straight tone.

"Rebekah! Let's wait for the bride to come and then we can share blessings."-Klaus appeared behind her and spoke.

"Everyone make take your seat!"-The priest spoke as Klaus and Rebekah moved and I left for Aunt Danneel.

Reaching the room I knocked on the door

"Come in Clary!"-Aunt Danneel's melodious voice came and I walked in.