~~• Chapter 3 •~~

My! It's been so long! jk it wasn't, welcome back! Chapter 3 is finally here!

I hope my explanation did anything if not I'm stupid 😃

***********************

A few days or even weeks passed when Dream died or was last seen, the server didn't know that Dream actually died. The message didn't pop up since he died so they believed he gave up.

Tubbo was sitting on his balcony thinking why would Dream just give up like that, he was also sad as he thinks about it. It's his brother for Christ sake!

Tommy... Well he was back with Philza's for a while sitting outside the cold as he looks at Dream's trident that he left him gripping it tightly, he missed him and he admitted it he really did miss the green Teletubby. Sure he did bad things but he was still a person who cared.

The others were.... I guess happy you could say that but they were quiet, no like seriously it was really quiet. They were happy that Dream was gone, but still sad. He gave everyone what they wanted but instead of giving back the kindnest he wanted to have they instead turned their back on him leaving him in the dirt with no one to care about anymore.

The muffinteers were doing bad.... I guess, George and Sapnap barely slept anymore, Bad was sick but Skeppy took care of him. If you feel bad for the other two you shouldn't. They didn't feel guilty on what they said to their ex-best friend. They weren't sorry. They weren't sad because he was gone so he can't do any bad things in the server... They were happy no greatful... But they still missed him a little bit as they always remember their happy memories.

Now, let's go back to Tommy shall we?

~~~~

//3rd person// Tommy's POV//

Tommy was sitting on Techno's porch as he stared at Dream's trident that he left him then he heard the door open but he didn't bother looking back he just sat there looking down.

"You okay mate?" Phil asked walking towards the blonde

"Yes and no..." He answered then the door opened again revealing Ghostbur "You okay Tommy?" He asked hoping for a response but nothing.

"Hm, want some blue?" He said handing his brother some blue dye which he excepted.

"How about we go explore to get are mind off things?" Ghostbur suggested.

"Sure." The blonde answered plainly which Ghostbur frowned at. They were ready to go exploring and headed out.

|A couple hours later|

"Tommy, look!" Ghostbur said pointing at a frozen pond

"Oooo! That looks cool!" Tommy exclaimed looking at the blue icy pond, it's spikes reflecting the moon, it was beautiful but.... Some was sticking out of a broken hole so Tommy walked towards it curiously with Ghostbur following behind.

Then they saw a white plastic, circular mask with a smiley face drawn on it, Tommy started to tear up then fell on his knees and sobbed.

"Tommy! Are you okay?" He asked pulling out some blue and gave it to him but it didn't work he kept crying so Ghostbur had nothing else to do but hug him.

"Tommy, what happened?"

"I-it's D-d-dream he k-killed him-himself-" he chocked out as he cried more.

//With Dream//

Ghostdre woke up in a taiga slowly sitting up and looked around. His hair was pure white his face was paler then Ghostbur's, his hands were light blue and really cold his eyes they weren't green they were grey like Ghostbur's.

"Where am I?" He asked himself quietly then soon floated up 3 inches. Soon he heard crying behind the trees so the curious and the gentle Ghost he is decided to know who was crying and try to help them calm down.

He then reached a frozen pond with two people beside it hugging, the other had a red beanie with grey hair and a yellow sweater and the other one had blonde hair wearing a blue shirt with a brown leather jacket that reached to his legs.

He felt bad for the one crying so he decided to go in and ask him what's wrong.

"Uhm- hello?"

Then both of them looked up with shock and eyes widened.

"D-dream?"

**********************

This Chapter was ew sorry if it was bad! :))