~~• Chapter 5 •~~

Hello we meet again but first of all....

300+ READS. ARE Y'ALL OKAY!? OMGLL THANK YOU THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME!

OKAY BACK TO THE STORY!!

~~~~

//Phil's POV//

I sobbed as I read the word 'I'm sorry' repeating to the bottom of the page, he really could remember it was happy then it got sad, I felt so bad for the poor boy.

"Tommy could go upstairs me and Techno need to discuss things.." I said which he nodded to then turned to leave. Then I turned to my other son "What do we do Phil?"

"... I don't know....." I felt him put his hands on my shoulder

"We're going to figure this out!" He said taking his hands off my shoulder and headed upstairs leaving me there with my thoughts.

//3rd person// SBI POV//

Techno stomped up the stairs mad and stressed for his best friend heading to his brother's room, he knocked once and he opened the door revealing a tired and crying Tommy curled up into a ball with his communicator on his nightstand.

"Tommy I need you to tell Tubbo were going to L'manburg okay? If he asks about Dream don't answer." He ordered he nodded and started to type as he closed the door opening Wilbur's door seeing him and his best friend cuddling asleep, he slightly smiled and closed the door and headed back downstairs to talk witn Phil.

~~~~

Tommyinnit: Hey big man.

Tubbo: Hey Tommy

Tommyinnit: I was gonna tell you I'm coming to L'manburg-

                         ----

He paused and yelled to Techno "TECHNO! WHEN ARE WE GOING?!"

"TOMMORROW EARLY MORNING!" He yelled back

                         ----

Tommyinnit: I was gonna tell you that I'm coming to L'manburg tommorrow early morning.

Tubbo: Okay.... See you at the docks bye Toms.

Tommyinnit: bye....

                         ----

He knew how close Dream and Tubbo were, they were brothers after all. He closed his communicator off and changed into his pajamas and cried himself to sleep.

|Time skip the next morning|

It was night at least. Tommy woke up when Techno came into the room but he didn't bother so ignored him until it clicked, he shot out of bed making Techno chuckle and leave the room to let the blonde change. He dashed downstairs and went outside to see Ghostbur and Dream wearing a coat holding hands as they say bye to Friend.

Phil came out of the house with a coat and a bag giving it to the child "Be careful out there Tommy." He nodded and got in the boat with Ghostbur and Dream following, Tommy say in the front while the other two sat in the back cuddling to keep each other warm and started rowing to L'manburg. "We'll meet you there at Nikki's bakery!". After two hours L'manburg came into view "We're almost there!"

"WE'RE HERE!" He yelled getting off the boat tieing it making sure the boat wouldn't drift away like last time. Tubbo hugged Tommy tears still coming out of his eyes "Hey Tommy..."

"Hey Tubbo." Hugging back, they pull back and Tommy hugged the others. They stayed silent for a moment until Tommy spoke up "I have good and bad news." They look at him worried, confused, scared even

"I found Dream-"

"REALLY?! CAN I SEE HIM I REALLY NEED TO APOLOGIZE!" Tubbo begged and Tommy sighed

"Okay.... But he's not in good shape." He said walking to Ghostbur and held out his hand behind him "it's okay their your friends..." Then Tommy pulled out Dream, but he looked so dead. Tubbo gasped covering his mouth with his hand, Fundy sobbed as he saw his ex-fíance floating right in front of him dead and the worst part. He was holding hands with Ghostbur. His Father! (I warned you now vote!)

Ranboo was at tears as he hugged Tubbo's side comforting him. "Why are they crying?" Ghostdre asked conserned

Nobody answered his question instead Tubbo ran and hugged his dead brother crying and he hugged back shushing him to calm him down. After Tubbo calmed down he suggested to give him tour of L'manburg which he agreed to. Dream asked a lot of questions which Ghostbur answered them happily, then they got to Eret's castle.

"And this is Eret's castle!" Tubbo exclaimed looking at Dream who wowed at the beautiful building. They went inside to see Eret and Nikki who was comforting a crying Puffy. Tubbo felt bad for his aunt so he ran and hugged her tightly she hugged back only to see what or who was behind her nephew Tommy, Ghostbur and....

"Duckling....?"

********************
This was so bad I'm sorry and again 300+ reads thank you