~~• Chapter 8 •~~

Perviously...

"No. We are coming with you so I can kill those motherfuckers who killed my best friend." Bad said darkly.

Everyone was shocked on what the half demon half angel said. There was silence until Tommy agreed that they can come with and headed off to the community house.

Tommy knocked- no banged on the door clearly furious and it opened revealing Sapnap "What the fuck do you want?" He asked in a stern voice making Dream cling onto Ghostbur more. Tommy didn't answer instead he pushed him out of the way seeing George sitting on the couch reading a book, "Fuck..." He cursed under his breath.

"What the hell do you guys want Tom-" he was cutt off by a punch in the face. He fell on the crafting table floor and held his jaw in pain. George ran over and kneeled beside him. "Tommy what the fuck?!" George snarled Tommy was about to talk back but was cut off by Bad.

"Oh don't act innocent George. It's your guy's fault that he's gone! I fucking hate you!" Bad yelled at them in anger making them shocked on what their best friend said. "What do you mean he's gone? He's probably just quitting so we can have a better life, it was hell when he-" Cutting off George Bad punched him in the face making him have a nose bleed.

"You two are grown ass men! And you fight with your best fucking friend for a damn crown!" Quackity joined the argument

"Well he took George's crown away! We don't give a shit to him!" Sapnap yelled

"Plus he doesn't even care about us!" George added balling his fist at the memory

"Okay that's it. Where is my damn axe!?" Techno yelled

"Sh! Guys be quiet! Your making Dream cry!" Ghostbur said putting his finger on his lips and looked back down to Dream.

"Sorry Dream." Everyone said.

"Wait he's here!? Get him ou-"

*SLAP*

Sapnap was slapped by Mr. Minecraft. "You don't say one more word or I will not hesitate to kill you." He warned making Sapnap gulp and nod

"Okay let's show them... Come out Dream."Tubbo said, then he came out holding Ghostbur's hand looking down. George and Sapnap gasped

"Dream...?" George asked he looked up and waved at George a little. Then George started crying on Sapnap's shoulder "Oh, I thought you didn't care Sapnap and George?" Bad said making them quiet down but still sobbing.

"Hey duckling? Who is Nightmare?" Puffy asked. Dream looked at her and said "Nightmare. He's my friend."

"Where is he?"

"Uhm- I can show you..." He suggested making them nod immediately "You guys, might wanna stay back." He quietly warned

Everyone backed up and Dream started glitching. Then a figure showed up he was wearing the same smiley mask as Dream but it was black with red lining and a red and black hoodie and black ripped jeans. He had his chin on Dream's head.

"My, my, what a show."

*********************
Short Chapter again sorry! But two Chapters one day huh???🥳🥳🥳🥳