Non-Specified

Just some non-specified, general headcanons about Rose and Willy.

They have nicknames for each other.

Willy usually calls Rose 'starshine', and Rose will call him 'cocoa bean'

Absolutely glued at the hip. If they can be, they're always together.

And when they can't, they miss each other terribly, even if it's just a morning apart from each other.

Willy tends to miss Rose's presence more though.

And he also won't leave the factory unless Rose is with him.

When they go out, they're always holding hands or have their arms linked together.

They try to coordinate their outfits so that they're matching. Hats, gloves and canes included.

Willy used to hate any sort of affection whatsoever. Now he's comfortable with it, just as long as it's coming from Rose.

When it comes to public affection, they only really hold hands or kiss each other on the cheek.

But once their alone, they can't keep their hands and lips off one another.

And it's usually Willy who initiates the kisses.

He loves kissing her. He can't get enough of the cherry taste of her lips.

They'll also start kissing in front of close company, (like Charlie) and tend to forget that other people are in the room.

They also just love being in each other's arms. Whether it be from hugs or cuddling each other as they fall asleep.

Speaking of falling asleep, Rose will often sing Willy to sleep.

And he'll softly pet her hair.

And when they wake up, morning kisses are expected.

Sometimes Rose forgets, and Willy will bug her until she remembers to give him his morning kiss.

They say "I love you" to each other at least a dozen times a day.

Willy made candy roses after her.

And he also made an entire room in the factory dedicated to her.

He also had a house put in that room so that they could officially live together.