Chapter XIX: The Saderan Civil War

June 29th, 20XX. Gajah Mada Combined Military Base.

Iqbal, the Voglia Company, and the rest of the 1st Company went back to work. It has been more than 2 weeks since his relationship with Myra is official. And as expected, the boys in the Milbase are staring daggers at him 24/7. Some even avoiding him for a while, marking him *"Traitor of the Jones"*.

(AN: If you're Indonesian, you know what it means.)

Some congratulating him. Like the Infantry Colonel Alexander, Lieutenant Colonel Farhan, and the upper echelons of the chain of command in the Milbase. But the rest, are flaming with burning jealousy towards him. There are also rumors were some of the boys have to see "smart people" to grant them charms or curses like *"pelet"*, or things that connect that way. Which makes Iqbal, felt uneasy and always have to watch out about mystical things happening to him, lest he'll start shitting nails, or worse.

(AN: If you're an outsider, just ask other Indonesian about that. I'm not going to answer that for reasons.)

Iqbal walked to the Main HQ building in the Milbase, with Supriyadi by his side. The two were about to walk inside, as a familiar voice called out.

"Darling! Supriyadi! Wait up!"

The two officers look towards where the voice came from, as they saw Myra running towards them.

"I'm going in ahead, don't make it too long you love birds." Said Supriyadi.

"Haha, fuck you." Said Iqbal.

Supriyadi laughed as he walked inside, and in that same moment, Iqbal was jumped by his beloved.

"Myra! Don't jump on me like that!" Said Iqbal.

"Sorry! Just can't help it you know. Just making sure that this isn't a dream." Myra replied.

"Come on, let's get inside." Said Iqbal. "Colonel is probably waiting for us."

The two walked inside, navigate their way to the Colonel's office. The two arrived at the front door. Iqbal knocked, as he then entered the room.

There, he saw Supriyadi, and the other upper echelons of the Milbase, which means the rest of the Company leaders and vice leaders of the 11th and 12th Battalions. But not just the 11th, but also from the garrisoned Pilot Corps, and Infantry Raiders. Specifically speaking, the 501st Para Raider Battalion, 431st Para Raider Battalion, 412th Mechanical Raider Battalion, and the 301st Infantry Raider Battalion.

"Ah, you two love birds finally arrived." Said Supriyadi as he teases them.

"Shut up!" Said both Iqbal and Myra embarrassed.

"I see your relationship is going well, my boy." Said the Colonel. "Say, is the rumor of Voglia being as feisty as a bunny true? But, I guess you know that first hand. Don't you boy?"

"Wh-wha!!!?" Said Myra in a high-pitched voice.

"Lieutenant Colonel, not you too..." Said Iqbal.

"*Laugh*. So sorry, I just couldn't help it." Said Colonel.

The rest of the upper echelons laughed, as it was too amusing to tease the couple.

"Sir, I suggest we start now?" Asked Farhan.

"Ah, yes. Let's start, shall we." Said the Colonel. "But first, there's something I wish you to meet. All of you."

The Colonel stood up from his desk and walked to a room. The rest followed as the room was the meeting room for operations. There, sat a man who wore a different uniform. Everyone who entered the room questions who that man was, as he wore a different and unknown military uniform. That is until the Colonel tells them who the man is.