Chapter 6.

Hey sorry it has been awhile. Uh don't have an excuse for that idk. Maybe writers block. Also if you guys want to follow my insta: Omeni_You

I post dreamsmp art on there and also do commissions. The details for those commission is posted on there too.

---

Previously...

"Lets let the others see how well my clothing suits you. I bet Phil will be thrilled to have another person in the family who liked royalty," Techno said with a snicker knowing Phil will give him the look. It was hard to find good clothes that Techno liked so having another will make him face palm.

With a grin that felt foreign on Techno's face, he led his new found brother back downstairs. 

.

.

.

After Techno carried Ranboo back down the stairs and presented his fashion to the family, Dream, Sapnap, Bad, and George left having to do something. 

Phil, as Techno predicted, did indeed face palm.

"Ranboo?" Phil called out to him while he was now clung onto Tommy. 

Ranboo looked up by the call of his name and suddenly got nervous.

'I did something wrong. I knew it. This was a trap. He told me to put on his clothes then blame me for wearing them? I don't know.' Ranboo thought to himself irrationally. 

Tommy felt Ranboo's hands slightly shake on his arm and shoulder, so he took his arm and wrapped it in Ranboo's arm and interlocked elbows with him.

"I am glad that you're doing well now, but we really still need to talk about what happened at some point," Phil said with worry.

Ranboo looked down and couldn't really pick at his finger nails since one of his arms were interlocked with Tommy's. Ranboo really didn't fully understand himself. How would he explain it to them?

Ranboo nodded stiffly and kept his eyes locked on the ground. 

"I'll get some paper and pencil for him," Wilbur spoke up and swiftly left the room. 

Tommy and Techno led Ranboo to the couch while Phil sat on a foot stool in front of him. Ranboo was squished as far as he could into Tommy's side as Wilbur returned with the paper and pencil he went to get. Wilbur set the two objects in front of Ranboo and promtly went to sit down next to Techno.

"So can we get a whole story that led up to you disappearing Ranboo?" Phil spoke softly.

Ranboo blinked harshly trying to remember.

He feel asleep..then he was the boar--Techno's room. He decided that he wouldn't mention Techno being full boar rather than human just in case the others didn't know. 

He just couldn't remember how he got to his room in the first place.

Ranboo smacked his head multiple times trying to remember. Tommy suddenly brings his hand between Ranboo's shoulder blades and started drawing circles in hopes to help him. 

Ranboo finally stops and wrote down what he remembered..which wasn't much.

'I fell asleep that night. Then I woke up standing in Techno's room. I got scared because I didn't know who he was because I haven't met him yet since I got here.'

The three of them collectively read it with confused looks.

"How did you even get there and why? You didn't mention that," Wilbur asked him.