Chapter 14

TW//: descriptive violence, bones cracking, blood, etc etc 

Previously...

Even though Tommy's face was stuffed in Ranboo's shoulder you can still hear the sniffling emitting from the blonde. All you can hear is him muttering where only Ranboo can hear,

"I missed you.."

.

.

.

All good things must come to an end eventually right?

Good things can never happen if there wasn't bad things.

And maybe sometimes..the bad things come at the most bad times.

Like right now.

As Tommy said those words, Ranboo's eyes went from his red and green from the other night back to purple. Flickering back to that haunting colour that showed animalistic nature. The warm aura was stabbed by this cold feeling that everyone in the room noticed.

Tubbo was the quickest to get there on time as Tommy was falling from Ranboo's arms as the feral dropped his arms to its side. Tubbo caught Tommy just seconds before he hit the ground and fluently put him away from the hybrid like it was engrained in his head. These movement felt foreign to do but he did them like he had done it for years.

Techno's head immediately popped up from sleeping and saw the trembling feral with a faint noise of screeching. Philza made his way towards his youngest and helped him up from the ground. Techno got up in his mutant boar form and his aura clashed with the hostile nature of Ranboo's. 

Ranboo's head snapped up with a slouch to his shoulders and his bright purple eyes dead set on Techno. His mouth unhinged and snapped open and tackled Techno into a brawl. Both of them crashed out the window creating shards of glass flying everywhere. 

Techno quickly got his mental flashbang handled and flung Ranboo over his shoulder and onto the ground with a hard thud. He grabbed the feral's arms and put them behind his back so he couldn't scratch at him.

Though he didn't expect to see the hybrid's shoulder start to manually dislocate itself with a pop of many bones and Ranboo rolled his own arm over in Techno's grasp and clawed his stomach making Techno let out a roar of pain and let go of his arms. 

Ranboo's face was expressionless as he stared Techno down as he jumped up again and his shoulder popping back into place with a crack. Blood was oozing out of Techno's stomach, but Ranboo didn't glance at it as he got down into a crawling position like a cat about to pounce.

Ranboo used his back legs with full force and launched himself onto Techno causing both of the to go flying into the trees while breaking some of the already almost dead ones in half. Techno groaned and picked up one of the logs of the tree and spun himself around just in time for the log of dead wood to smash right into Ranboo's jaw as he was trying to attack him again. There was a crack heard before Ranboo took his hand cracking his jaw back into place and blood coming out of his mouth. There was multiple splinters in one side of his face that made him bleed more from there.

Both of them were panting as they were having to use tactics in the fight to get the feral off of him. Techno let go of his human side and stomped his hooves into the ground and his red blood eyes look like they were about to cut Ranboo in half just with looks. 

Ranboo let out a distorted scream he had never heard before. It wasn't the same as the one out in the rain where it showed pain and misery. It was just a little bit different. There was anger in that scream. It was a warning. Techno's chest was heaving as he saw a glance behind them the trail of blood and broken trees. The grass with harassed and thrown about having the dirt show. They were far enough out into the woods not to see any of the remaining glass shards. 

Ranboo jumped in the air about to slash down with his nails, but Techno punched his stomach as he was just about to hit the ground. Ranboo's nails just grazed Techno's jaw, and Techno used his other hand to throw a punch into the other's ear and at the same time kneeing him in the hip.

When he punched him in the ear, it temporarily made the feral lose sense of direction for a split moment letting Techno to land another hit on the liver making Ranboo's legs temporarily lose its use as he fell to the ground onto his knees.

Techno grabbed both of the hybrid's wrists and made the feral hold its own temples as he locked eyes with the beast and very lowly but thunderously roared, "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF LITTLE BROTHER"

Ranboo's eyes just barely showed reaction widening a little as his eyes faintly flickered to his red and green before it went back to purple again and the feral growled and used it's elbows and knocked Techno's iron grip from his arms away from him. 

Techno threw another punch and Ranboo dodged and gripped his neck and bicep and kneed him in the stomach. He took the hand that was scratching up his neck and forced Techno's head into the dirt with a thud. Techno looked up spitting out blood with a bloody nose to compliment that. 

While these two were bloodied up and down, both of them looking like they fought with hell, there was a figure watching them two with interest. Their steps silent like they weren't there in the first place.

The two hybrids were about to launch at each other once again before both of them lost oxygen in a split second and a burning feeling in their throats before promptly passing out.

.

.

.

There was multiple footsteps and a faint jingle of chains as the two giant hybrids being dragged unconsciously. The person knocked on the door after casually dragging these two in single handedly. 

"Enter," a harsh voice spoke up after a moment. 

The person at the desk had their feet up while looking up from counting money. They shoved some to the side and some gold coins jingling as some fell to the side. They put their elbows on the desk in front of them letting their legs go back under the desk. 

The other dragged the two hybrids in with some struggle through the door like they just brought home a prize.

The one behind the desk smiled devilishly while speaking up and swiping hair out of their eyes, "What a welcome surprise," they said tapping their rings with their long nails, "I always like your surprises these days.."

.

TO BE CONTINUED

.

Hey im alive. Sorry it is a little bit shorter than other chapters but I really wanted to get another out after I see so many waiting for a chapter. Sorry for taking so long I was hyperfocused on grades and shit yknow the whole school story just by guessing.

I am immensly glad for all of you guys' support and it makes my days happier. You guys make me feel like a valued writer and my story has a unique value to it which I am happy for.

Also who do you think are the two interacting at the end ;)