Chapter 8.

TW // DETAILED VIOLENCE AGAINST AN ANIMAL AKA BLOOD, BONES CRACKING, AND LIKE EATING RAW MEAT AND STUFF SO YEAH. ALSO SWEARING? IDK

Previously...

'Don't be vulnerable. Be the one they look for when they are troubled. Take care of them first.'

'Don't cry.'

'Don't.'

.

.

.

Years later...

The forest swayed to the wind blowing carelessly while Ranboo was currently sprinting between trees. He was in a crouch like run with his tail swerving behind him as he dodged trees in his way. Today was hunting day. He would say he hated hunting day, but his hunger out rules his uncertainty of eating a live animal.

Ranboo buried those thoughts as he smelt a moose, bear, and a duck. He had too choose, and he knew a duck wouldn't be enough for him. Although the idea of fighting a bear or a moose pained him. He knew he was not going out of the fight unscathed, but he was willing to risk it for that amount of food. The more food he gets now the more days he can go without hunting.

His eyes focused on the bear smell. He wanted to test his strength that he had been building up over the years. His vision went purple and a red trail indicating the path of where the bear is. It was almost daybreak, so he had to do this quickly. He was best at fighting in the dark. He barreled towards the scent trail and went to a crawl when he saw the sleeping bear in sight. 

Ranboo wasn't tiny himself. He was in his full hybrid state. He doesn't know what it is called at all, but he hasn't been trying to figure it out. Every time he does his head starts hurting. Every time he tries to think of his past his head hurts. He does know that he had family out there somewhere that adopted him. He can't remember anything other than that. Not their face, names, or what their voice sounds like. If he tries to think that much into detail about them, his head starts reminding him why he ignores the vague memories.

His inhumane body crawled closer and closer to the sleeping bear without any sound at all. No cracking of sticks. Nothing can be heard. He was the predator of the night and relies on his stealth agility the most.  He hovered over the sleeping bear and in a blink of an eye he unhinged his jaw and bite down with as much force as he cold while grabbing a hold of the bear's neck. 

A huge roar from the bear was heard when it started bucking around trying to get the hybrid detached from it's neck. The bear flung Ranboo into a tree while charging towards him. Ranboo quickly recovered to be ready to act on the bear's next move. As the creature got close, it got on two legs with two paws with deadly nails coming swinging down at Ranboo.

Ranboo was quick though. He could be quicker than a mere man's eye if he wanted to. Ranboo quickly got up and grabs the bears two paws hurdling towards him with all of his strength. There was cracking heard in the bears paws as Ranboo hurtled the bear in the air with a distorted grunt. In a blink of an eye, Ranboo ran towards the bear whom was still midair and jumped and positioned himself to wrap his arms around the bear's neck. 

SNAP

Midair. The bear died. The snap of it's neck was echoing through the trees. The deafening silence suffocated Ranboo. He ignored the burning of his face. It was a tear sneaking out his dead eyes. He hated hearing that sound. He hated killing these beautiful animals, but his own instincts wouldn't allow that.   

He slashed open the bear and ate away. He ate as much as he could trying to think of this as disgusting, but his instincts and taste buds were not letting him stop eating the uncooked and freshly killed bear. His inhumane hands were covering in animal blood along with some of his forearm and his face. He tried wiping it off, but there is only so much you can do to clean blood. He wasn't going to try and use water. He would rather not burn himself.