Chapter 12.

Previously...

Tommy's sobs were louder than the strong storm raging from the outside.

The creature still hanging from the ceiling of Tubbo's bedroom. Still staring at the same spot. The same neon like eyes. Unmoved. Like in a daze.

.

.

.

Wilbur kept on hugging Tommy as the boy let out all of his tears. Tubbo sat down next to him in confusion but also in worry for his bestfriend. Did he have a nightmare?

"Wilbur..Wilbur-Wilbur I-I saw," Tommy stuttered out a broken sentence not even having time to finish it before Wilbur puts his hand on top of the messy blonde hair. Wilbur was patient on letting Tommy try to get out his sentence. "Wilbur I-I saw something.." Tommy didn't know what to say. 

"Did you have a nightmare Tommy?" Wilbur asked like the thing he saw was in his unconsciousness.

Tommy brought up his hand to his mouth like he was trying to prevent himself from losing it again. He shook his head slowly before the head shake became faster near the end of it like he was trying to decide if what he experienced was all in his head.

Wilbur looked at Tubbo briefly with confusion before asking, "Then what did you see?"

Tubbo froze for a second. Did he run into the hybrid? Tubbo's leg started bouncing; he has caused this hadn't he? He wasn't careful enough with the hybrid or telling it to leave for the night, and it led to Tommy having a panic attack.

"I-I went to Tubbo's room to grab an extra blanket and-and," Tommy sniffles and takes a deep breathe to try and calm his racing heart. "I saw.." Tommy paused. He starts to actually think about it now since he is not in immediate danger, so he can actually think about what the hell he witnessed. The figure looked familiar. More familiar to Tommy that he would like. Red and green eyes? But he had purple eyes last time he saw..but he had red and green before that incident so..could it? No. He would've recognized the boy who he had scared to death. Tommy suddenly peer pressured himself into thinking he saw things.

Tubbo broke his train thought speaking up, "D-did you see a huge black figure in my room..?"

Wilbur and Tommy both snapped their heads up instantly. Wilbur's was more of confusion with his eyes darting from the staircase to Tubbo. Tommy's eyes widened with confusion as well, but he was more leaning on the fear factor of this situation.

"Assuming you did from your reaction.." Tubbo started messing with his fingers, "I'm sorry if he scared you. I know I should've told you sooner-"

Tommy breathe picked up. He? Does he know the thing he encountered. Tommy was still not believing what his instincts was telling him.

"What the fuck are you two talking about?" Wilbur was baffled. "Who the hell? Is that who we saw on camera?" 

"I mean sorta..but you are missing like one tiny detail.." Tubbo said in a small voice.

Tommy's eyes were dead locked on Tubbo. Who? Who? It can't be him can it? No it can't. It can't he would've been looking for them. Wouldn't he?

Tubbo hesitated, "I have been slightly taking care of a feral hybrid..that broke into my house a few days ago.." Tubbo crossed his arms and held his elbows to refrain him from squirming from the silence in the room. 

"A feral?!" Wilbur slightly rose his voice in surprise, "Tubbo you know how stu--I mean, Tubbo, you know how fucking dangerous that is? You could've died along with Tommy because apparently he just ran into it!"