Chapter 10.

Previously...

"You are just a bundle of chaos aren't you?" Tubbo laughed while the hybrid tilted his head to the side. 

The hybrid's shoulders relax finally.

.

.

.

Just as the moment came, it left. Ranboo's shoulders tensed all over again as soon as Tubbo shifted in his spot where he was standing. Ranboo started backing up into the shadows finally taking notice how visible he was right now. He latched his limbs onto the wall and climbed around until he was the most comfortable space between them. 

Tubbo took notice of this, but he decided not to pressure him. He reminded himself of his stream that was still waiting for him. If he would continue disappearing like this, people will start asking more questions. It is not like he couldn't come up with a bluff story, but he felt a tiny bit guilty for lying to them so often these past couple of days. 

Tubbo walked up to his room and sat back down in his chair. He turned back on his face cam making sure the hybrid was behind him and put on unmuted. 

He adjusted his headphones on his head while speaking, "Hey sorry I am back. My cat broke something when they were getting the zoomies."

A chuckle way heard while a voice spoke up, "You have been getting a lot of cat issues recently haven't you Tubbo?"

"Yeah I guess I have. It has been a crazy few days with that hasn't it?" Tubbo responded with a laugh. 

He continued playing on the DreamSMP with his friends, Phil, Tommy, Jack, and Wilbur. Techno was currently offline. He wasn't on it a lot. Only during major events since he already has enough stuff to last him for a while. 

Tubbo thanked donos continuously throughout the stream while reading and answering questions along with it. 

He read out one slightly aloud with his mic muted, "TUBBO SOMETHING MOVED BEHIND YOU"

Tubbo gave a confused look and looked at the rest of his chat that kept on saying things along the wording, 'BEHIND YOU' or 'TUBBO???'

Tubbo felt his shoulders stiffen. If any one was behind him at this hour, it would be the hybrid. However, he still has like a human shape to him if you are only looking at a bit of his shadow. Maybe ignore the tail with it. Just a really tall person. With a tail. No biggie right? Easy to cover up?

Tubbo gulped and looked behind him seeing a slight form of the hybrid hiding in the shadows on the wall above his bed. He wasn't completely invisible due to his desk lamp. Tubbo widened his eyes and nudged his head to the side where the closet is while mouthing, 'camera.'

He saw the figure stiffen and in a blink of an eye he was gone. Probably in his closet. He turned back around with a "confused" smile and spoke up, "Chat nothing is there? Is this another instance where you guys are trying to prank me to make me look behind me?" Tubbo let out a laugh while trying to relax his shoulders. 

He went back to Minecraft ignoring the chat still freaking out. Apparently they snitched on him about what happened to the other boys because he heard one of them speak up.

"Tubbo why is the chat yelling at me that they saw someone standing behind you in your room?" Wilbur asked. 

Before he could respond he heard everyone else pipe up in agreeance. 

"Yeah mine is too"

"Same"

"Tubbo?"

Tubbo sighed. He had really no excuse for this so he could only act like he didn't see anything. "There was nothing there! The chat was just trying to scare me. I didn't see anything. I would have heard or saw any one behind me."