Pranks

Rose´ pov

He was gonna kiss me 😶

But before he could do that someone came in to the room ..
???: wooh.... um..... i ... think... i..... should..... go.. now...
We both look up . It was taehyung ... he was trying his best to control his laughter ...
Omo omo.... no no... will he say that  he saw us like this... then i cleared my throat ... and pushed.... jimin away and got up... i put my hair behind my ear.. and left.... i was blushing.... 😊... omo oh no...

I quickly ran to the bathroom and wash my face..

I washed my face and.. then i remembered that my unnies and lisa are wating for me in the cafeteria ... but after wht happen ... i had no appetite .. 😯 so i just went to the library .

End of Rose´ pov

Taehyung pov

I was in the cafeteria and i finished eating .. i asked jungkook

Taehyung : where is Jimin
Jungkook : jimin hyung said he will come a bit late ... he is the class room
Taehyung : oh... well.. you finish eating i am going to the class ..
Jungkook : ok hyung ...

Then i left ... when i opend the door i was shocked and confused ..  and then i thought maybe jimins gravity powers ( that's what we call when he falls , he has somthing with the gravity ) has somthing to do with this... i saw he was lying on the ground and a girl was on top of him.. and it was chaeyoung .. my enemys friend..

Then.. for my astonishment jimin was going to kiss her.. and she was blushing .. well i have to ruin there moment .. so i control my laughter and said..

Tae: wooh... umm...i... think ...i ... should..go .... now ... i was trying my best to not laugh ... 😅

Then she pushed jimin and ran out of the room.. i went near jimin.. help him get up.. now i couldn't hold my laughter ... i was laughing so hard..

Tae : so .....do you want to explain ..  i asked raising one eyebrow.. and a teasing smile on my face 😄
Jimin : well... we just tripped .. and fell in the ground ..that's it..😏
Tae : well i saw you both were in the ground.... but .... i am asking ...  what was going to happen .. if i havent come..
Jimin : if you havent come .. then you want know... will you 😏
Tae: yeah yeah ..  whatever.. but i think she was blushing
(Jimin he raised his eyebrows and looked suprised and said ...)
Jimin : what she was blushing.. but i thought she would be mad.. she hates me ( he said looking puzzled )
Tae : well i said what i saw.. any way where is my bag ??
Jimin : on your table . He said and pointed the table . But i can see that he was still thinking about what happened .. with his puzzled look )

I took my bad and opend it .... then.... i put my hand inside to get my books .. but i can feel.. something ... it was sticky... i then took my book out...... omg!!!! My books were coverd with blue paint... i open my bag wider . It was coverd with paint .. ashhh i know who did this.. and that person is going to pay.... 😡

Tae : arghhhh !!!! I am going to kill her..
now jimin was looking at me .... he came to and asked
Jimin: yahhh! Taehyungsshhii why are you shouting ..
( I showed him my bag... he also guessed who it was .. i could see it in his face )
Jimin: did she ?
I just nodded .. cuz i understand what he was saying

Time skip  for the next class

I was waiting for everyone to come .. jimin was also there.. then Blackpink ( that is what they call themselves . But Rose´ wasnt there . And lisa was with jungkook ) when jisoo entered the room . I grabbed her wrist and pulled her... she shouted..