practice

Author pov

Everyone was shocked when Rose' talled that she likes Jimin . She ran out of the cafeteria crying and Jimin followed her. Before any of her other friends could go Mr. Jang came and send them all to their classes .

Rose' was heart broken . She couldn't take it anymore . Why did she had to fall for Jimin . She ran to the rooftop . She sat near a big empty box and started crying .

End of Author pov

Rose' POV

I cant believe did i really say that in front of everyone . How can he say that to me . Dosen't he get it . I cant take it any more . I like him . 😭

Rose' : I hate him !!!! I hate you park Jimin !!! I shouted .

I cannot take it anymore . This stupid feelings . I started to cry in the rooftop there was lots of empty boxes . I sat near one and started crying .

Rose' : i never want to see him ! I hate you !!! Jimin !!

Jimin : do you really haye me that much ?

I was startled . Jimin . What is he doing here .

Rose' : Jimin ! I said whipping my tears .

Jimin : yes . He said and came near me and sat beside me .

Rose´ : why a-are y-you here

Jimin : I am here B'cuz you are here . He said with smile .

Rose´ : but-t

Jimin : shhh . He said putting his hand around my shoulders . I kept my head in his shoulders .

It was really comfortable ..

End of Rose´ pov

Jimin pov

After a little while of silence i finally spoke .

Jimin : Shh . i shushed her and put my hand around her shoulders . She laid her head in my shoulder. Still sobbing .

Jimin : Rose´ i am sorry . For locking your friend jisoo in the closet . Me and jungkook thought that jisoo have locked Tae . We didnt know that she was also locked .  I know that you like me . Before you have said it to me . I read your diary . I'm sorry . I really didnt mean to read it . i dont know how i feel for you . Even you think i will never like you back . But i will like you back . But i dont know Roght now if i like you or not . I dont understand my feeling .