A Trip

Jisoo POV

I trust them . They are like little sisters to me .. so I told them what happened and told them that I like him .

Jennie : what !!!

Lisa : Omo yes ! My ship is sailing ..

Jisoo : yes .. i like him . He was always there for me when ever i get into troble . Its like he knows when i am in danger .

Lisa : So unnie when are you going to tell him .

Jisoo : Oh no.! I am not telling him . He will reject me for sure 😒.

Lisa : But unnie you should At least tell him your feelings .

Jisoo : yeah but- i got cut of by rosé

Rosé: so unnie that means you have fallen for your enemy ??

Jisoo Yes ... 😊

Jennie : speaking of enemy's. Cheayoung!! Where did you go today huh ! And why didn't you tell us that you like jimin .!?

With that question Rosé went red like a rose . Oooo she is blushing.

Rosé:: no.... No ... where ..

Lisa : cheang dont lie .. 😑

Rose' : arghh!! Fine ... so well ... umm...

She told us what happened . That Jimin carried her , and they went on shopping and had luch .... they get to know ecahother more . that she liked jimin but have to hide it b'cuz she's sure that he want like her back . Well.... i feel the same... Taehyung will never like me back . Why does these boys play with are feelings ... 🙌

After she had finished telling her story we talked about are selves . And are work . Lisa told us about her and Jungkooks relationship , Jennie told that she is really pissed with Yoongi . We chatted more and finally decided to get some rest .

We all went to bed and slept . Well it was a long long day . Well thinking about it we even kissed . But even it was a accident its my first kiss!! And he even saved me from those drunk men . Well have he gone home yet . Is he safe. I should talk to him tomorrow .

I fell a sleep thinking about him 😴 ...

End of Jisoo POV

Tae POV

Because of my brother and sister-in-law i had to drop Jisoo home . I know it will be awkward but it was good thing i went . Or those men have done something to her . I saved her and sent her home . She is so annoying ... she said thanks to me and saying that i should go . I just saved her i am her hero . Right?? ... anyways i droped her home and walked back to my house . I saw there was Jimin's car parked outside .

That mean jimin has finally come . Well took him long enough . I thought .

I went inside to talk with him . But he was sleeping in his room .

Tae : Jimin ! Arghhh! Jinja (really ) ...

Kim soo : yup ! His a sleep .

Jin : you should talk with him tomorrow .

Jun ji : now get some rest .

Tae : okay good night !

Rm : good night .

Jun ji : good night .

Kim soo : sleep well lil bro you are her hero . He chuckled .

Tae : what !?