saved me

Jisoo pov

Who is she ??
Is she his girlfriend ??
Am i jealous ??

Why am i feeling this ?? ... am i falling for him ! No no ! He is your enemy ! You cant fall for your enemey ! I dont like him !!!

I looked at them they are smileing  i dont know why but i feel like my heart is sinking .  I then left the room . Icant watch ugh !! I dont know whats going on with me . Why ?? Why !? I went out of the class room . I needed to get this feeling out of my head so i went to the library  .

End of Jisoo pov

Author pov

The bell rang for their first period singing . Lisa ,Jungkook , Jimin , Rose´ ,Jennie and Suga all came . But Jisoo didnt come . Her friends started to get worried . What if something have happened to her.

Jennie : yah ! Where is Jisoo ??

Lisa : i dont know i thought she was with you

Jennie : she was but Suga came and i had to go with him to discuss about are project .

Rose´ : why shouldnt you ask from Taehyung ?

Jennie : Why should we ?

Rose´ : look he is staring at the door . I think he is waiting for someone .

Lisa : oh ! Yes . Look .

Tae was staring at the door waiting for jisoo . He couldn't finish talikng with her cuz a girl came and hugged him . The girl was Jun ji . His brother and Jun ji future sister-in-law came to school . Just to check up on them . It was their old school . Yes so the girl was Junji  .

Time skip

It was second period singing. But Jisoo didnt show up . Jisoo was at the library and went to the rooftop to get some peace . She was coming down the stairs to go meet her friends . But before she could go Jimin and Jungkook pushed her into a closetand locked the door . She was stuck in place the cleaners keep their stuff. She shouted for help . But no one could hear her.

Jisoo : yah!!!! You two !! Open the door now !

Jimin : no we wont 😏

Jungkook : never gonna happen.

Jisoo : but why are you doing this ! Did Taehyung tell you to do this !? She felt sad and angry at the same time . Now she knew that she have feelings for Tae .

Jimin: no but . We did it any way . Any way this was your trick . You were the one who locked Tae in are classroom .

Jungkook : and we are doing the same . 😐

Jisoo thought for a second . Why would they lock me hear. I know it was my rick but i was also stuck . Wait !! Omg ! So he didnt tell them that i was also there. Ugh!!

Jisoo : wait you are misunderstanding i didnt lock him up . We were both stuck there . He wasnt the only one !! ……

But Jimin and jungkook have gone .they couldn't hear what Jisoo was telling .

Jisoo : yah !! Please open the door .

It was lunch break every one was in the cafeteria exept Jisoo and Taehyung . She was still locked up in the closet . Taehyung was searching for Jisoo . He wanted to talk about Yesterday .