Birthday and Gifts

Author POV

Days flew by after the party day .  The incident with Jisoo , Taehyung and Suho was spreading like wild fire . Everyone in the school knew it . Even though their friends try to ask what really happened Jisoo and Tae would always ignore that question . But after sometime the people forgot about this incident . and finally it was Monday came .  Taehyungs Birthday .

Jisoo didnt know what to give him . She thought of giving him a shirt , a jacket , a band but nothing was enouefor her . She wanted to give something that Tae would never forget . She wanted to show him that he is speacial to him . But no gift was enough for her . Finally she decided that she's going to confess her feelings .

I cant think of any gift that i can give Taehyung . He is very speacial to me . He always saved me . So i will confess to him . I know there is 99.99% of getting rejected but still i am going to try . Although i need to find a gift . So i decided to give him a watch . A couple watch . If he exept me i will also wear my watch , but if he dont i wont wear mine . She thought .

The girls were ready to go . They were dressed and ready to go . The other three were waiting for Jisoo .

Jennie : unnie hurry up ! We cant stay here all day ! Jennie yelled.

Jisoo : coming in a minute! Jisoo yelled back .

Jisoo was standing in front of the mirror . She was thinking about everything that happened with her and Taehyung . " jisoo, this is the least you can do !" She said to herself and nodded . She smiled at her and took the watch she was going to give Tae and kept the other matching watch inside her purse.

Jisoo outfit

She walked down stairs . The girls were staring at her .

Lisa : wow !!! Unnie you look beautiful .

Jisoo : Thank you , you guys also look beautiful . She smiled .

Lisa outfit