school

Jungkook pulled lisa close and kissed her...

They broke the kiss . They were both blushing

Lisa : Jungkook ..

Jungkook : yes .

Lisa : where are the others ??

Jungkook : i wanted to confess . So hyung and I . Send them home . its a holiday just for them . I want to stay in school with you for a day. Just the two of us . He smiled

Lisa : really you did all this for me ?? She said with twinkle in her eyes .

Jungkook : yes. I love you .

Lisa : i love you too .

They both huged and held hands and went oit of the class together. BTS are watching them form the CCTV'S but they couldn't see inside the class room because there are no cctv's in the class. When they walked out together.. they all knew that she has excepted him.

Jin : wooh... look he is holding her hand.

Namjoon : are little kookie has grown up .

Tae : wait ... where is Jimin ??

Suga : i saw him leave

Tae : why didnt you tell us ? Where did he go ?? Why did he go ?? Tae started to get worried

Suga : he left . With jungkook when you guys were not looking .

Tae : are telling this now .... urgh ..... i will go search for him.

Suga : hm..

Jin : what about jungkook ??

Tae looked at the cctV's and smirked and said :i think his fine with her.

Jin : ok but come home before 10.00

Tae : yeah yeah . He left the cctv room and went search of jimin. But someone cought his attention .

Tae pov

I was worried about Jimin . Why did he left without saying anything . While i was going to search for him . I saw someone near are maths class door . I went little closer and saw that the figure was a girl and it was not other than my enemy Kim Jisoo. I slowly went to her.

Tae : Jisoo what are you doing !

Jisoo was startled . She was scared 😂 she slowly turned around looking scared . When she saw it was me her scared face turn into a straight face and then it turned into a worried one... what's wrong with her... is she scared of me.. wait then this is the perfect time to scare her.. 😁😁😁 i steped close to her and she steped back. I went two more steps and she went back..we were inside the class and the door closed behind.. and i heared it lock. Wait !! Did i really heared the door lock. I stoped and looked at the door . It was closed.. i went near the door . I tryed to open it but it was locked... what.. !! It was locked !! Who locked it..  i tryed to open the door but it wouldnt ..

Jisoo : Tae its no use.. she said looking down ..  what does she mean by that ??.

Tae : what are you saying. ?? I asked razing one eyebrow.

Jisoo : i mean it is locked from the out side and it wont oen till 9 pm..... what 9 and pm.😐 ??

Tae : wait ... how do you know all this.. ??