My hero

Jisoo POV

He stole my first kiss.

He was in the floor and i was on top of him . Are lips touched for a minute. Then I broke the kiss. I quickly got u and whipped the dust of my clothes . I widened my eyes and looked everywhere except his eye . Taehyung also got up and whipped the dust of his shirt. He looked at me . Oh no this is owing to be awkward I thought.

He came near me . He looked at me and smirked.

Jisoo : i-i-i think I should go now . I-its getting-g dark . ( i shuttered ) i bowed to him and quickly went to desk and grabbed my bag . I lowered my head . I don't want anyone to know i am blushing !! I walked fast . I was about go out of his house when i heard someone say y name .

Jun Ji : yah jisoo ya are you going ??

Jisoo : yes unnie . Argh !! I should go . It's getting late .

Jun ji : okay . If you want i will tell Taehyung to drop you home ??

Jisoo : no !!!!

Kim soo : huh!?

Jisoo : i mean i can go alone . I nervously laughed.

Jisoo : I should go thanks for having me BYE !!

I bowed and left .

I was walking in the road . It was quite. There was only me and some drunk men. I walked fast when i saw then smirking at me . I walked as fast as i can . I felt like someone is following me. I glazed back no saw one drunk man coming behind me. Oh no ......

I walked even faster . He also speed up . I was really scared it was about 8.00 pm . And i am girl walking alone in Korea . And a drunk man following me . I started to panic . I looked behind and saw him coming closer . I started to run . I ran as fast as i can . I couldn't see where i was going . I was scared my eyes were filled with tears burst out ant time . I was running the vision was blurry I could see lights in the road but not clear. While i was running I bumped to some one and i fell on my back .

Jisoo : ugh!!

???: get up !

A familiar voice .
I looked up to see who i bumped into .

I couldn't see for a moment then .

It is !!!!!!

Jisoo: Taehyung !!! What are you doing here!?

Tae : ugh ! Just get up !

He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

Jisoo : where are we going ?

Tae : away from here .

He said and started running . He was holding my hand. We were running in the aly in the night . I looked at him . He was looking worried and angry . Then two men came in front  of us . Tae pulled me back and he was infront of me .

Tae : what you want ...

Man 1 : the girl . He said in a drunk voice . I felt scared .

Tae : not gonna happen.

The man was holding a Baseball bat . He tryed to hit Tae with it .

Tae ducked and punch 👊 the man . They started fighting . I was still standing there still not able to understand what is going here . Why are this men coming behinde me . How is he always there for me when i get in troble . The man punched Tae in his face .

Jisoo : Tae !!

Tae fell on the ground . He got up to hit him . I was going to help him .but i couldn't move . I looked behind someone was holding me.. the other man . Was holding me from my wrist ...