First step

Jisoo was sitting in a bench crying ... she stoped crying when someone gave her handkerchief. She took it and whipped her tears . She razed her head to see who it was .

Jisoo : suho???

S

uho is a boy in the nest class . He is in class A and Jisoo and others are in Class B . So this is a joined trip so they will be together . Suho is also popular in his class . His team is EXO ... but BTSand EXO are not friends .

Suho : Jisoo ... the others are waiting for you . Your frieds are worried about you... i think its good if you get back .

Jisoo : Hmm.... she gave a fake smile .

They both walked of .

So little they knew that they were being watched .

Tzuyu : argh !! Who dose she think she is !! First Taehyung now are suho !!

Sana : lets make her pay 😏 .

Mina : yes ... we must do something to her and that Rose' !!.

Tzuyu : yes you girls are right !....

Taehyung was also watching them . He wanted to find Jisoo but before he could go he saw suho going . He dosent like suho . Suho is also tae's enemey . He watch them go with anger .

Tae : The playboys next target must be Jisoo . He muttered to him self .

Time skip

They went to a hotel . Blackpinks are in one hotel room . Yoongi , hesok , tae , jimin and jk are in another .

Girls room .

Jennie , Jisoo , Rose' and Lisa was in their room . Suddenly Jennie said .

Jennie : Jisoo unnie ... why did you run away like that ?? we were worried sick .

Jisoo : you know .. she said looking at her hands .

Lisa : unnie we know that . You like him and it hurts . But dont run away like that . We are not in soul we are Busan . And we dont know much about this country .

Rose' : yes ... Lisa is right .. i can understand you unnie . It same goes for me . But we dont want you to get in danger b'cuz of Taehyung .

Jisoo : okay .. thank you guys.. i love you ...

Lisa , jennie , Rose' :We love you too ❤

They hugged eachother .