Alone in school

Tae and Jisoo was still missing . Their friends were really worried bit they didnt go searching for them . Because they thought they will come back any minute but how can they come when they are locked in the class room .

Jisoo was In the front of the class room while Tae was at the back

Jisoo was In the front of the class room while Tae was at the back . Both of them were hungry and really mad 😠 . They were both thinking "why did i got stuck in this class room with her/him"

Jisoo pov

I was in the front of the class room . I was sitting in a chair in the front row and just thinking about what can i do . They were some papers and pencils i took one of a pencil and a paper started drawing while humming . Taehyung was at the back whistling he was sitying at the back while keeping his legs on the table . I am kind of suprised well it's true this is my fault but the thing is he just scolded me . I thought he would hit me or something . Well then he is a good sort . My tummy started to rummble interrupting my thoughts . I growned .. ugh.. i am hungry know. I was pouting .

Jisoo : yah ! Taehyung i am hungry . I said still pouting . He looked up and then he looked down . My pout turned into a scowl. I was going to talk again but-

Tae : so what are you telling me . Its your fault that we are stuck here .

Jisoo : yah ! I know you hate me and i hate you too. But know we are stuck here together . So lets stop arguing . Huh !?

Tae : yeah yeah.. well .. hmm..

Jisoo : so arent you hungry ??

Tae : well . I am hungry and bored. He pouted 😂 he is cute.. wait what. Yah jisoo stop it !!

Jisoo : so want to play a game  ??

Tae : what ?

Jisoo : something using these papers . I showed him the papers.

Tae : ok

We both went to the middle row . We sat facing each other. If he was another boy i will feel awkward but i didnt. Maybe cuz he is my enemy .

We started playing some games. And we both laughed while talking about are pranks that we have done to eachother. He is funny 😂

Time skip

I looked at the time it was 7.30 . There was a big clock in are class room .  Well yes... finally 1 hour and 30 minutes left . We both were talking and my tummy rumbled again . Ugh.....

Tae : are you hungry  ?? He asked in a cold voice but a worried expression .

Jisoo : yes. I didnt eat much . Haha. I chuckled .