💜️ Jirose and Liskook 💕

One week later

Jisoo and Taehyung still have detention , they didnt do any pranks this week  . Yoongi and jennie have to practice their rapping , Rose' is still ignoring Jimin . lisa and jk are doing a project together hanging out more.

It was a rainy day . Everyone was in their classes . mrs. Song came to her class  little bit late today . It was very noise  and when she entered the class was quite .

Time skip

Rosé was late for her singing class . She was running 🏃‍♀️ in the hallway and she bumped into someone . They both fell rosé was sitting on the floor all her books 📚 were spread on the floor. She slowly looked up to see who she bumped into and she saw the one person that she want to ignore Jimin .  jimin also in the floor facing her . 

( just imagine their in the hallway 😀)

Jimin POV 

I was walking in the hallway when someone came in my direction and bumped into me .  We both fell . We were facing each other . Then I suddenly looked up to see who have bumped into me and i saw my 'paired' partner who has been ignoring me sitting in the floor facing me. When i looked at her she was already looking at me .

I got up ⬆️ gave her my hand to get up but she refused and got up . I was looking at her confused 🤔. She collected her books 📚 that was on the floor and said "sorry" and bowed before i could say anything she left . I was going to leave when something caught my attention. It was a book in the floor . I bent down and took the book 📕 with my hand . In the book it was written in big capital letters "diary" 

Jimin: so this must be Chaeyoungs diary 📔. I told myself and looked if chaeyoung was there but she was gone . So i also went the same direction as chaeyoung cuz we are in the same class . 

End of Jimin POV 

Time skip ( after school )