Sleep

We both started eating our Pizza, we both had half of it each and we had some salad too.
"I can't wait to meet the band tomorrow!" I said excitedly.
"Good, I know they're going to like you!" Gee said eating a piece of cucumber,
"Really?" I said surprised,
"Yeah! I have a feeling Frank is really going to get along with you." Gee said as we both sat there eating our pizza excitedly.
When we were finished we decided to go and have a shower and put our pyjamas on,
I ran upstairs into my room and went into my bathroom. I took off my clothes and put them in the dirty laundry basket.
I stepped in the shower, there was jets and it was very posh considering there was a rusty old shower up at the dump, there were posh expensive towels too and soap looked like it cost a fortune!
I had a shower experimenting all the buttons and being careful not to break anything,
The soap smelled strongly of vanilla with chocolate shampoo and cherry conditioner.
When I got out of the shower I used one of the posh fluffy black towels and wrapped another one around my head, I put on my Pokemon onesie and brushed my hair.
Next went to go find Gerard,
I knocked on his bedroom door,
"Hold on! In getting changed!" He shouted back, I blushed as he opened the door.
He came out in a skeleton onesie,
We both looked at eachother and laughed.
"Let's go get some cocoa," Gerard said as we walked down the stairs.
I followed him into the kitchen and watched him make cocoa,
"What are we all doing tomorrow?" I asked as Gee put water into the mugs.
"We need to to an hour or something of sound check and practice then I don't know, you can decide," he said handing me a mug as we took sips of our cocoa walking into the sitting room and slumping down on the couch,
"Can we go to the mall?" I asked shyly,
"Anything you want! Tomorrow we are all going to celebrate you joining the family!" Gerard said side hugging me, I smiled bigger than Id smiled in a long time.
We sat down and watched movies together for a few hours like 'Friday 13th' and a few other scary movies, I got scared in a few and Gerard put his arm around me pulling me close to keep me safe like a proper daddy, not the one I had when I was little that didn't speak to me.
I felt warm and happy, Gerard smelled good too.
I don't quite remember watching the end of one of the movies but I woke up with my head on Gerard's lap,
I stretched my arms,
"Your awake now are you? You little rascal," he said quietly laughing, I nodded,
"Let's take you up to bed," he said carrying me up the stairs and walking into my room and turning on the light,
"Wow! That's a lot of posters!" He said looking weirdly at one of the Black Parade photo shoot posters.
I smiled back at Gerard as he layed me in bed, the bed was really comfy, it was springy and I could roll around in it.
Gerard tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead.
"Good night Kay, love you!" He said walking out of my room,
"Love you too," I managed to say before I fell asleep again.