10

"We should start band practice," Ray said when we enter the room so we all decided to go up to the studio, I followed the band into the instrument filled room, I sat on the small couch whilst I watched Gee set up his mic and the other band members tune their instruments.
"What should we start with?" Mikey asked.
"Let Kay decide!" Ray suggested smiling at me, I smiled back.
"Urrr..Welcome To The Black Parade?" I stuttered.
"We need a keyboard player though," Gee said.
"Let Kay play keyboard!" Frank suggested, I smiled really widely and stood up near the keyboard and Gee counted down,
"3..2..1," and I started Playing the introduction notes and Gee started singing and Ray, Mikey and Frank all started playing their guitars, Mikey looked very focused.
I continued playing the keyboard whilst Gerard sang;
"My father took me into the city to see a marching band...." and we finished the song, I loved every second of it!
The band said they all loved my keyboard playing!
I watched them play a few more songs and playing keyboard when needed, I accidentally got carried away and started singing 'Teenagers' I didn't realise I was singing and I focused on the keyboard not knowing Gerard had stopped singing and the other band mates had all stopped playing too,
I finished singing and looked up, I blushed more than I had ever blushed before!
"Errr. s-sorry," I stuttered looking down at me feet.
"You don't need to apologise!" Ray said.
"Yeah! You were amazing!" Mikey said.
"You said you couldn't sing!" Gerard said.
"You little liar!" Frank laughed picking me up and spinning me round.
"I can't sing though!" I laughed.
"Yes you can!" They all said at the same time.
I was speechless! I smiled so big my mouth hurt!
"You take just after your daddy!" Gerard said hugging me tightly, I could tell he loved me like his own daughter and wanted to forget the fact he wasn't there from the beginning! I felt so loved and appreciated, Id never felt like this! It felt good and I was happy I was wanted.
We let go of the hug and Ray hugged me followed by Frank then Mikey who gave me a long hug,
"I love you uncle Mikey." I said muffed in his chest then realised how stupid I sounded,
"Err, sorry." I said after letting go of the hug,
"It's okay!," He said kissing my forehead.
"Can I be an uncle to!" Frank said jumping up and down,
"Me too!" Ray said excitedly.
"Yeah!" I laughed looking at Gerard, he smiled at me.
We decided to practice a few more songs then decided it was time for lunch.