6

I woke up the next morning confused as to where I was; then I remembered I was in my new home with Gerard, I looked at my phone rubbing my eyes and checking the time, it was 8:50am and Frank, Mikey and Ray would be here in a couple of hours roughly.
I got up and headed down to the kitchen,
I saw Gerard chopping up grapes, pineapples and melon.
"Good morning Gee," I said sitting up the table looking through Instagram,
"Good morning, Kay." He said turning round putting two plates of fruit salad in front us, he then poured some orange juice in some glasses and put them on the table too.
"I'm so excited for today!" I said taking a sip of juice,
"Me too!" Gerard replied.
We both sat there finishing off our food and looking on our phones.
When we were finished we both went upstairs to get ready, I decided to put on my ripped black skinny jeans and Black Parade shirt.
I brushed my hair and straightened my fringe since it had gone all weird in my sleep, I went and brushed my teeth and put on my makeup, I put on my thick eyeliner and a bit of red eyeshadow making it look like I had Franks makeup on, I finished it off with my dark red lipstick that matched my eyeshadow.
I went downstairs and got myself a glass of water.
Gerard came through to the kitchen a few moments later,
"Gone for the Frank look today?" He laughed.
"Yeah, does it look okay?" I asked.
"It looks great!" He said smiling and hugging me, I wrapped my arms round him, it was a perfect moment.
We let go of the hug and Gerard was wearing a black shirt, denim jacket and black skinny jeans too.
It was now 10:15am and the boys would be here in 15 minuets, it hit me that I was going to meet my idols, I must have frozen when I had that thought because Gee asked if I was okay,
"Yeah, it just suddenly hit me I was going to meet my idols." I said excitedly.
I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my notebook, and ran back downstairs to Gerard.
"What's this?" Gerard asked opening it as I handed it to him whilst we were waiting for the boys to arrive.
"It's nothing much, just fan art I never got the chance to send you," I said sighing.
"Your amazing at art!" He said surprised, I blushed.
"Thanks, your way better though!" I said happily,
"I'll teach you some stuff later," Gerard said rolling his sleeves up, I went to go take me book back upstairs and then went back into the kitchen.
I took a few more sips of water when a few moments later there was a knock at the door, and my heart started pounding with excitement....