Art+Rant

(Did this a couple days back

(Did this a couple days back.)

This past week has been the most stressful week of my life since my 9th grade finals.

We'd just started school after our summer break and I was in the 'I seriously need to get my priorities straight' mood. Mostly because this is the last year of school and if I mess it up...there will be consequences I'm not ready to face.

We're now at the end of the week (not quite though, Physics viva tomorrow and I have not studied enough. To be honest, it never feels like enough and I hate this.)
And I've survived. I brokedown only twice and managed to get my head in the game (I think).

Physics still is the bane of my existence, but when I tell you I'm trying my best, I mean it.

We're almost 6 months into the year 2021. That's a piece of information my brain fails to wholly digest let alone understand. It feels like yesterday that I sat in my parents bedroom alone watching the clock strike 12 a.m., hearing people screaming happy new year outside and basically being hooligans, while I thought, "It's not going to be any different."

I cannot wait to be done with this week and start all over again on Monday, perhaps in the right frame of mind this time.

All I want do to do is get my hands on some art supplies and just sketch/paint/scribble my heart out but I'm stuck with 5 hours of classes, 2 hours worth of notes, plus hw and studies the rest of the day.

Is there even a point to this, anymore?

Help.

(It's 10.45p.m.. I need to sleep.)

All my love to y'all.