Unique

Yes, I'm going to start by saying : You are unique.

Let no one tell you otherwise.

You are not just a statistic, whoever's reading this.

Others may think you're weird.

Or ugly.

Or weak.

Or a lesser being.

But no one said you have to believe what everyone forces down on you.

You don't need to get labeled by others out there who think they're 'holier than thou'.

You just gotta be....You.

Because there's not another human on this hugely populated planet who's just like you.

Imagine, a planet with a population of 7.8 freakin billion, and there's only ONE of you.

No two the same.

Each human is different.

Each and every human is needed to keep this world running.

You're are different.

Unique.

You stand out.

Just be you, 'cause no one else can.

It's your plus point.

Your strength.

You're not a quitter.

So, don't you dare ever give up on yourself, 'cause I'm not giving up on you either.

Check these out, and I hope you have an a-freakin-mazing day!

“I find that the very things that I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that’s making me successful.”
- Shania Twain

“What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great.”
-Emma Stone

“When you  embrace your difference, your DNA, your look or heritage or religion or your unusual name, that’s when you start to shine.”
-Bethenny Frankel

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”
- Coco Chanel

“Fitting in allows you to blend in with everyone else, but being different allows you to be yourself, to be unique and to  be more creative.”
- Sonya Parker

So why blend in when you can stand out and be an example to so many?