Random

Oookay, hope y'all having a good day and gues what? Surprise, surprise today I have a book review (not a wattpad book) for y'all!

Yeah, no kidding.

I'll be surprised if y'all are actually still reading.

Like for real, you didn't press the back button as soon as you saw the word book review?

Woah.

Okay, to start off, I think I should mention that I never used to read, let alone touch historical fiction novels. But then I somehow got hold of The Book Thief and now I'm basically a historical fic fan.

Now, for the book review,

Drum roll please:

The name of the book is

Outlander

Diana Gabaldon

•Historical fiction •1743 • Scotland

So, why did this particular book catch my attention? There's a tonn of cool books out there, so why this one? Because it just. Has. It. All.
From the beginning to the end it's one terrifying, beautiful and hellova roller coaster ride.

There's no clichè sh*t. It's all believable stuff.
Like it could have happened. Almost like I was there when it all happened.

Alot was happening in 1743 Scotland.
The English were still all over the place, Scotland was in danger.
The upheaval cause during the '15 still hadn't quite left. There was no real peace.

Outlander follows the life of a hot tempered yet sweet Scottish young man, Jamie Fraser and the modern, obstinate yet kind English women, Claire Randall.

Outlander just got the right proportion of everything. There's just this right sort of balance that makes it all so believable.

Looking for Romance? You got it right there. A little magic? Yup, a hint of it. Want some Adventure? Damn, Outlander's got it. Humour? Read Outlander. Mystery? Read Outlander. Wanna cry? Read Outlander Suspense? READ OUTLANDER.

Outlander is basically a bookworms dream. It's everything you'll ever need. Promise.

And ya know whats the best part? There's Seven more books in the series. (Total of Eight, still a couple more to be released! Plus, there's a whole bunch of novellas and short stories) Yes! Diana Gabaldon is the friggin best!

Read it! You won't regret it!

I Promise you'll have fun.

Love, Deb.