Alone

"Do you like being alone?" He asked.
"No. No one likes being alone. But I've learned how to live with it."
-Call me By Your Name

There comes a time in everyone's life when you are alone.

It's during this time that we feel down and out.

You want to talk but there's no one who'll listen.

Which why we need both, the talkers and the listeners.

Being alone is (this is from the dictionary)having no one else present..

But being lonely is different.

It's when, even though you may be in a place with thousands of people around you, yet you feel there's no one you can talk to.

You feel utterly dejected and lost.

But there's hope.

There's someone out there waiting to meet someone like you.

Someone you can wholly and truly confide in.

And if you haven't found that person yet, keep looking.

Because, trust me, Beautiful things don't come easy.

Here are a few pretty quotes..

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone."    
Robin Williams

"If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life."    
Michael Josephson

"I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being."    
Hafiz

"When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most."     
Ronald Anthony

"Don't feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine."     
Anurag Prakash Ray

The wait will be worth it.