Chapter 16

I looked at Bucky. " what do I do? He will knock the door down if I don't answer him!" Bucky looked like he was sweating bullets.

" you go hide in the toilet room I will go get rid of cap." As soon as we went to go separate ways he ran back over grabbing my waist, spun me around and planted a passionate kiss. "What was that for??"

He looks me dead in the eye "I might not see tomorrow." To which I tried not to giggle.

I put on a robe and just as I walked out of the bathroom sir awesome busted my door down! "OH MY GOD STEVE!" I rush over to help him. But he gets up really quick.

"I was worried I thought I heard you yelling?" I was freaking on the inside he heard me fucking his best friend. Cool.

"Oh I was um in the shower.."

"At 3am?"

"Ok Rodgers you asked for it. I had a sex dream so I woke up went to the shower and.." he cuts me off "ok ok ok ok I get it. So yelling was different. Got it." He stared at me in my robe for a second he moved closer.

" you know if you need anything I'm on the same floor. By the way Bucky is missing. He does this ever so often. Keep on the look out will ya?"

"Yeah sure, I'm positive he's fine ya know it's Bucky he's the winter soldier. Not much going to happen to that one."

Steve gave me a weird look probs because I didn't put an insult in there at all. Fuck I am going to blow it.

"Alright we'll sweet dreams" he pulls me in for a hug and I'm frozen again. He kisses my cheek winks at me before he leaves. Ahh fuck I forgot I kissed him and flirted..

"We need to tell him. He thinks he has a shot."I turn to a furious Bucky leaning in the bathroom door frame.. no idea why we aren't dating.

"Bucky we aren't dating and you are over reacting." He was not convinced. he just stared at me and his eyes full of fury.

"You kissed him, Cap is smitten with you. He thinks he has a chance! I know you didn't sleep with him since mr perfect didnt kiss you on the lips and isn't calling you his girlfriend." I didn't say anything "Well?!"

"Bucky can we do this another day?" He shook his head no and crossed his arms. I sighed "I kissed him yeah but you had a girlfriend! There is so much going on right now.. you should leave."

He closes the rest of the gap in two strides. Towering over me he looks down. "Sounds good." And out the door he went. Leaving me in a whirlwind. What the fuck.

————next morning————

I woke up and got dressed. I kept it simple not much happening today.

I was so not looking forward to seeing Bucky today

I was so not looking forward to seeing Bucky today. Maybe I can avoid him? Yes sounds good. I put my hair in a low bun. I forgot about zemo so I headed down to the cells. He was just sitting eating something. "Well well well if it isn't my favorite guy!"

He looked up smiling "Josie. Always a pleasure. What do I owe this visit."

I smiled a devious grin "I'm breaking you out duh."

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Um why?"

I moved my head to the right and left like I was pondering something "because I trust you zemo."

He stood up and walked to the door "what do you need, I'm yours. Well yours for help." He winked.

I giggled "I need you to help me with hydra. There is a catch."

He looked at me weary "ok.."

I looked at the ground "whatever we learn stays between us."

I looked up to his evil grin "don't trust the avengers?"

I nodded "nope. Tony and banner worry me the most with the information."

He nodded "when do we start?"

I opened the door with a blast "now."

He walked out slow smiling. He pulled me by my waist and whispered into my ear "this will be fun."

Just then I heard someone running at us. I turned and threw them across the room. Zemo whispered behind me "beautiful." I laid eyes on Bucky.. great.

"What the hell is going on?!" He got up fuming.

"He trust worthy. Plus he knows I can kill him and make him do what I want he won't be going anywhere anytime soon."

Zemo chimed in "not to mention she gorgeous so I'm not leaving her side by choice."

I turned to him "not now zemo."

Bucky stood up "so you're a thing now. Should of seen it happening." He crossed his arms and smiled. I was so confused until Steve ran in. Fuck you bucky.

"What the hell is going on.. your dating? Zemo?!"

I dropped my head "zemo let's get to work." I ignored the huge grin on his face and I turned us both invisible.

Steve and Bucky started to panic as I took off to the garage. "Get in the car!" Zemo slid in without protest.

We made it out I just started driving. "We will head to sokovia. There's an abandoned base out there where they created Wanda."

He nodded "are we bringing hydra down or will you use the information to your advantage?"

I stopped the car pulling into a park and looked at him "Zemo, I despise hydra for what they have done to me. I choose to be good. I wouldn't of asked for help from you if I didn't have a mutual interest." I paused "although I'm not against super soldiers, I am against how they are made."

He looked like he was in deep thought "ok, I am in this fully room the end. Promise me if we come across serum or new soldiers if they can't be saved we kill them."

I looked at him smiling "you have my word. Can't turn down the offer of killing."

He smiled "I like you. Let's go to sokovia."