♤ Catherine ♤

出⃣ る⃣ 杭⃣ は⃣ 打⃣ た⃣ れ⃣ る⃣

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖐

░▒▓█ Catherine's first day of school

"Catherine!" Y/N's loud voice boomed throughout their nice house. "Come on you'll be late for your first day of Junior High School!"

Catherine had her plain uniform on, her hair was pinned into a bun that was stuffed into a beanie. Her vibrant red hair was hidden beneath her black beanie, it hid her insecurities, her greatest insecurity at that. Her locks of auburn red hair.

Her greenish E/C eyes were filled with worry, her eyebrows knit together in pure nervousness. She had her earphones in her ears, playing music from her mother's childhood. Finding falling in reverse much more comforting than the music of her time.

The red headed girl shuffled into the car that her dad was waiting in. Chuuya was sitting, completely annoyed and ready to go. Y/N and Catherine sat in the car, waiting for her older brother and sister to join them in the car.

"You know, if I still had my motorbike she would be a lot cooler." Chuuya mumbled to Y/N who only smacked him on the head.

"You do understand that there's no way we could fit all five of us on your bike, as much as neither of us wanted to get rid of it we needed a proper car." Y/N murmured to Chuuya who laughed at her serious matter.

"M/N, get off your phone and socialise, Ogai...what happened?" Chuuya said while keeping his eyes on the road. "Fucking prick!" Chuuya yelled angrily making hand gestures to another car. Y/N placed a hand on his shoulder, making him relax.

"No one told me Audrey Hepburn was dead!" Ogai grimaced, his face falling while staring at his Lock Screen with a loving facial expression.

Catherine sat quietly, playing with her fingers while watching her sister smile. Catherine always wished to look like M/N, she was gorgeous and looked like their stunning mother who barely looked like she was in her early thirties, regardless of being 37 in a few months.

Her brother was even attractive, he had his grandfathers dark hair and his fathers piercing blue eyes. Making him a heart throb to most women and girls, she wished she didn't have her red hair. She was always made fun of for having such hair. How in earth can she survive through school with being what people called a 'ranga' which is an Australian derogatory term for red headed people.

She had to hide behind her older siblings because they were considered to be the most attractive people their age, at least in Japan. It's been said by oh so many people around her; most of her friends fall for her brother. Quite the burden to have weighed on her shoulders.

As soon as they got to school they all shuffled out of the bulky car, M/N started walking away in the direction of her High School since it wasn't far away. Chuuya parked the car and got out, which was new for him to do. He wasn't exactly the most involved in their school, his wife was however, she loved embarrassing her children.

"Catherine." He called, looking around not wanting to be seen there, his youngest daughter sluggishly walked closer. "Listen to me." He paused, taking off her beanie and taking out her hair. "You're beautiful." He smiled at her, crouching down a little to match her height.

"You have to say that, you're my father." She sassily retorted, her eyes looking at her shoes and the cracks on the side walk.

"You know, red heads are brave people, in ancient Egypt we were taken and buried alive, we were seen as evil and killed, yet here we are, still thriving." He commented, putting his forehead against his daughters for a small moment. "You should wear your hair with pride."

"Dad, what if the kids make fun of me?" She asked with a small voice.

"You know what?" He paused, standing up and taking her bag from her shoulders. "I'm walking you in." He stated.

"You didn't answer my question." She said, grabbing his arm and walking closer to the entrance of the school.

"Tell them your dad'll beat up their parents." He smiled towards the girl, walking into the school.

"You're an accountant, what on earth could you do?" She rolled her eyes, their children weren't aware of what their parents did. They thought their dad was an accountant and their mother a hair dresser, nail technician and makeup artist. Yet, in reality, they were some of the scariest people in the mafia.

"You'd be surprised." The taller older male huffed, taking her bag from his grasp and handing it to her.

"Jeez, look at the red head." A boy muttered to his father, who simply laughed at his snarky son's remark. Catherine gave Chuuya a pleading look, asking for him to leave with her eyes. He huffed and immediately walked towards them. Y/N noticed they were taking a while so she walked towards them, putting her arms around Catherine's shoulder and whispering something into her ear.

"What's your father doing?" She asked with a small smile. The smaller girl looked towards her father and shrugged her shoulders.

"Excuse me sir." Chuuya said, peering upwards at the taller man. "I noticed you and your son laughing at my darling daughter here." He paused.

"And?" The man asked.

"Are you going to apologise?" Chuuya glared at him, causing the man to smirk.

"Why would I do that?" The man pushed.

"Because you and your little son there need to learn some manners and apologise before I have to make you." He threatened, placing a hand on the mans shoulder.

"Is that you wife there?" He asked, nodding towards Y/N and undressed her with his eyes. "She's quite a jewel." He paused. "But, I won't be apologising."

"This is for the comments about my daughter and towards my wife." Chuuya balled up his hand and punched him in the jaw, causing him to fall back. "Catherine , have a great day your mother and I love you but now we have to run before anyone comes to us." Chuuya grabs Y/N's hand and pulls her away.

"Love you Catherine!" Y/N exclaimed, blowing her kisses before running to the car. They slipped inside and drove away. "So, they'll probably have to catch the bus." Y/N commented. "Or we can drop them off around the corner." She smiled, leaning towards Chuuya and giving him a small kiss as he started the car.

They then drove further away from their children's school and closer to their work place.

• • •
I figured I should feed you children 🥴