11 | ♤

磯⃣ の⃣ ア⃣ ワ⃣ ビ⃣

𝕬𝖓 𝖆𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

░▒▓█ The agency

"We have to get her back!" Atsushi yelled, everyone stared at him. 

"Mori is her father, we can't just go in there and ask for her back." Dazai commented. "Ew I flirted with Mori's daughter!" Dazai had yelled. 

"You didn't know?" Fukuzawa asked. "If anyone should have known, it would be you." Everyone looked towards Dazai as he was picking his words to respond with. 

"Well, Mori didn't exactly mention his precious daughter to anyone, I don't think. Elise would probably be the only one aware of her, either way, it'll be impossible to get her back. She's either being treated as the princess of the Mafia or she's been shoved in Q's old room." Dazai elaborated plainly. 

"We should at least try, she's one of us, regardless of who her parents are." Kyouka explained her own thoughts. Atsushi smiled at her and nodded. 

"She's right." Fukuzawa stated. "Ranpo, would you do the honours." 

"It would be my pleasure." Ranpo took his glasses from his pocket and put them on. "She's located in this warehouse." He points to a place on the map. "She's being trained for Mafia use." 

"That makes sense, that's where I trained Akutagawa." Dazai commented. "Shit, I have an idea on who's training her." 

"Who?" Fukuzawa asked. 

"Chuuya, she knows him." Dazai paused. "He won't go easy on her, so she should be tired by the time we get to her." Dazai sighed. 

"What, that's impossible, how does she know him?" Kunikida asked. 

"They went on a date." Dazai smiled and laughed at the reaction from everyone around him. "I never thought she had such terrible taste." Dazai's laughter got louder and louder. 

"How do you know that?" Naomi asked. "The last date she told me about was her and some businessman he had met, she was returning his coat." 

"That supposed businessman was Chuuya, I was worried because it might have been a trap, so I tailed her and literally nothing happened but something could have." Dazai had to calm down his laughter. 

• • • Flashback to That Night • • •  Narrator POV • • •

"I should be leaving." Y/N laughed, her H/C hair had been tied into a mid pony tail, her turtle neck and leather jacket had a small bit of wine on it. "Thank you for tonight, regardless of if I can ever see you again." 

"Hey, I hope I can see you again, just not like this." Chuuya shyly stated, he had walked closer and grabbed her hands, they were standing in the kitchen. "I don't want to have us date simply because could you imagine what would happen?" He laughed. "Just imagine: 'Hey honey I'm home' and boom I get ambushed." 

"You're such a dork, that would never happen." She laughed, there was barely a height difference, maybe a few centimetres. She kissed his cheek. "I know nothing can happen but how about this?" 

"I'm listening." He laughed, playing with her smaller hands. 

"You know that part where you build up to a kiss, the whole part before hand." Y/N explained. "What if we do that and then don't kiss, so we never really did anything." 

"That is a smart plan." Chuuya laughed. Chuuya leaned in, his forehead on hers, the feeling of each others hot breath on their noses. They didn't kiss, so they pulled away. "I don't like that plan."

"Why? I enjoyed it." Y/N asked, tilting her head to the left slightly. A confused inscribed onto her delicate features. 

"Because now I want to kiss you." Chuuya said, he then pressed his lips onto hers, for a short sweet moment. 

"Fuck, now I'm attached." Y/N joked after they pulled away. "Look what you've done, now you can't get rid of me." Chuuya laughed. "I loved that and as shit as it sounds, I think now, even more, that we can't be together."

"I couldn't agree more, why couldn't you of just had a normal job, I shouldn't have done that." Chuuya sighed, pulling his hands away from hers. "Well, if I ever see you again, let's be friends with probably a lot of sexual tension." 

"We're not the main characters, we're the best friends with sexual tension." Y/N joked. "Let's just pretend I didn't just make that comment."

"Let's pretend I didn't just kiss you and ruin that whole build up fake kiss." Chuuya commented, walking me to the door. 

"Agreed." Y/N sighed. "Well, I'll be seeing you."

"Okay, see you probably never again." Chuuya waved goodbye. After Y/N walked away, Dazai had made an appearance at his door. 

"Touch her and I won't be afraid to kill you." Dazai commented, walking into Chuuya's apartment and taking out a wine glass and filling it with his wine.

"What are you her mother?" Chuuya scoffed. "What are you even doing here fuckwit?"

"I prefer best friend, she's one of my closest friends at the agency." Dazai paused to take a sip of the drink. "If you so much as hurt a strand of hair on her head I won't be afraid to hunt you down." Dazai warned with a smile on his face. 

"I probably won't even see her again." Chuuya sighed, taking the drink from Dazai, wiping the glass rim and downing the rest of it. "Now, get out of my house." 

"I was just making it known." Dazai said. "Touch her and I'll kill you, bye hat stand." Dazai walked out of Chuuya's apartment and closed the door himself. Chuuya walked over to his door and locked it and put his hat on the back of the door on a small hook he had.

He shuffled over to the kitchen bench of his apartment and filled his wine glass with more liquor, he sat down with a huff and rested his head in his arms. His orange-red hair had been messed up, his blue eyes studying the pattern of his bench. 

"Why did it have to be her?" He sighed. 

He lifted his head up from his arms and took hold of the fancy wine glass, taking a sip from it and placing it back into its original place. He touched his lips and laughed, it only ended with a sigh.