Chapter 1

Whenever i do ----------------------------------- it means time has skipped

*Ashlynn's Pov*

OOH GIRL YOU'RE SHINING LIKE A FIFTH AVENUE DIAMOND AND THEY DON'T MAKE YOU LIKE THEY USED TO,YOU'RE NEVER GOIN OUTTA STYLE.

I turned off my alarm and closed my eyes again.I heard a creek come from the door.

"Ash, get up!" my sister Katherine shook me.

My mom is normally at work at this point.So my sister has to wake me up every single morning and drive me to school because i have no friends on my bus and I would probably have an anxiety attack with the large amount of crowds that busses endeer.

"Just leave me here to die" I said quoting lilo and stitch

"No for real we need to get to school,so get ready"

I got up because i didnt feel like hearing her talk anymore. I put on some Black leggings and a grey knitted sweater,with and Los Angeles bomber Jacket from brandy melville.

Afterthat i put my hair in a braid and put on my makeup which is concealer foundation powder and mascara and then i curl my eyelashes.Then i brushed my teeth and put on my black roots socks and my black and white vans.

I walked into my kitchen and grabbed my waterbottle and filled it all the way up with ice and then all the way up with water.I like my water to stay cold throughout the day.

Katherine still wasn't ready.

"Hey Jackass you told me to get up this morning now its your turn to hurry th fuck up or im going back to sleep"

"Yea yea whatever go start the car its freezing outside" She said and tossed me the keys and i caught them.

I walked outside and turned on the car and made sure the heat was on full blast and then i ran back inside.

Katherine still wasnt ready.

"Geez you're slower than grandma"

"And you're faster than her on pancake day"

"Thats true,especially on pancake day" she laughed at m comment and came downstairs.

Her long brown hair was curled and she was wearing a white fitted shirt with black highwaisted jeans and she stole my other bomber jacket and she was wearing her moccasins.

"Ready to go?" she asked

"I've been ready for 15 minutes!"

We walked out of the house and went into the car and were on our way to school. Great...Another day in hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my English class sitting right between Bella and Kennedi.

"Miss.Bradford,You're late...Again"

"Look mr.Griffith im really sorry but my alarm didnt go off this morning."

"Alright well as long as you did the homework from last night"

"Shit" i said under my breath

"What did you not do the homework?" Kennedi Whispered/ asked

"No i completely forgot!" i whispered back

"Here copy off of me" Bella said giving me her page.

"Thanks Bella you're awesome" i replied giving her a hug and writing down the answers as fast and as neat as i could.

Minutes passed by and class was now over. Time for second period,Geography. I walked in with Bella and Kennedi again and sat in the same arrangement as english.Thats our seating arrangement in every class.

"Alright class, today we're going to have a lid back day and since we are learning about plate tectonics i think we should watch a movie on a volcanoe that is still active today, its called mount st.Helens and its aroud the washington area.Apparently their are warnings about it coming to erupt again." Mrs.Anderson stated

"Uhm is the movie called Dante's peak?"I asked

"Yea why? have you seen it already?"

"Yea like 5 times"

"You liked it that much?"

"No i like easy A that much,ive been forced throughout the years to watch it"

"Oh well if you want you can go in the library"

i looked at Bella and Kennedi,They both have seen it also due to the fact that we have been going to the same school for 4 years,well bella and i have but kennedi is 3 years with me.

We all got up and left involuntarily into the library and signed in. We sat in the reaading area with bean bags and just sat in them and talked. At one point I decided to tweet nash.I do this everyday even though i know he will never respond

@AshlynnBradford:@Nashgrier I hope you're Having a great day ILY <3

i tweeted and put my phone down and continued on with my conversations with Bella and Kennedi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Last period and all of a sudden my phone kept buzzing with notifications and it wouldn't stop...

The bell was about to ring so i put all my stuff in my purse and i chugged down the rest of my water.Soon enough the bell finally rang. Bella Kennedi and I walk to eachothers lockers and decided to go to my house and have a sleepover.

Time passed by and i realized i hadnt checked my phone at all from when it was buzzing with all those notifications.

I looked at my phone and they were all from twitter so i went into the app.

I dropped my phone.

"Is everything okay Ash?" Kennedi asked

"Umn Ashlynn? Are you okay? You're scaring me" Bella said

"Yea im fine" i said still with my eyes basically bulging out of my face"

"Then what happend?"

"Nash tweeted me back...And he followed me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING SO FAR<3 Tell me what you're favourite part of the book is so far!

Social media:
Twitter:@Ashlynnricci
Instagram:@ashlynnxxo
Tumblr:soashlynnx