Chapter 4

Ashlynns POV

GIVE IT TO ME IM WORTH IT, BABY IM WORTH IT, UH HUH IM WORTH IT, GIMME GIMME IM WORTH IT.

My alarm rang, 6:00 am...Great. I forced myself to get out of bed and the others woke up with me.

"Kennedi and bella can you take down the bags i need to shower quickly"

"Yea sure" they both said

i grabbed my towel and put it into the bathroom and  had a short but really hot shower. I got out and got changed into black leggings,my black combat boots,a white crop top from brandy melville and my Bomber jacket that says Los Angelas on the back incase it gets cold.After that i blowdried my hair till it waas completely dry and i straightened my hair then i got out.Kennedi and Bella went in and did their hair and makeup while i did my makeup in another room.Then i went back into the w\shroom and i brushed my teeth.

I looked at bella and kennedi and they looked really good also.

Bella was wearing: A Turquoise tanktop and a silver skirt to match she was also wearing white wedges and her hair was straight.She also had a leather jacket incase it got cold

Kennedi was wearing: A white t-shirt that said break all the rules and jeans with her hightop black and white converse and a jean jacket incase it got cold.

" I cant believe spring came so fast,Just 2 weeks ago it was winter and now its warm as shit,until it gets darker" i said

"I know right its amazing!" Bella responded.

i made my way downstairs and the taxi driver came tot he door and helped with our nags and we got into the car,He brought us to tim-hortons so we could eat and then we got back on the road,then about a couple hours later we got to our destination.

I was going to pay the taxi driver but he said it was already payed for. I put my money back into my pocket and he helped us take out our bags.We went to the back of the hotel and saw the digifest bus,acouple things stood out to me about the bus.The fact that it was huge, and the fact that it had all of our faces on it and i mean everyone that is going on digifest and their are quite a few of us which means we have 4 busses and with 4 busses the certain people on the outside of that bus are on the inside of that bus.Wow they are so organized. On my bus was me, Kennedi,Bella,Nash,Matthew and Hayes.On the second bus was cameron,Joe sugg,Zoella,Andrea russett and Alfie dayes.You basically get the point, the last bus they had to cram alot more people onto it, Luckily i wasnt on that bus.

I walked onto my bus and nobody was here yet.I put my stuff on the botton bunk in the right because i didnt want the top bunk if this thing was moving, then Kennedi got the other bottom bunk and Bella got the other.Sucks for the boys they ahve to have a top bunk :P.

I heard the door open and I saw Nash get on.

"Hey!" I said

'Hey,awe man you guys already called dibs on the bottom!?" 

"Haha yea. Have fun on the top bunk!" i said and ruffled his hair a bit.I've always wanted to do that.Nash took the top bunk above mine, then Hayes and matt walked in.

"Hey hayes" i said and he gave me a hug

"I've benen wanting to meet you in person for the longest time and so has Nash, i mean Nash moe than me but--"

"Alright i think thats enough talking for one day Hayes!" Nash said cutting him off

Hayes took the bunk above Bella and they both started to talk for a little bit and Matt also gave me a hug then hugged Kennedi and took the bunk above her and they started talking leaving Nash and I alone...Oh man this is goign to be awkward as fuck :/

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED !!!

INSTAGRAM:ASHLYNNXXO

TWITTER:ASHLYNNRICCI