Chapter 12

Nash's POV

I've gotten a total of about 3 hours of sleep in this past week. Yes it has been a whole week since Ashlynn has been in a coma. Once in a while she will twitch a little bit but that's about it.

I brought my chair beside Ashlynn and sat down beside her. I took her hand and stared at her. "Look, I know you can't hear me right now, but I just need you to know, that no matter what, I've loved you since the beginning, of course I didn't know it, but I do. That mistake I made back at digifest, I can't help but regret it, I should've stopped it, but I didn't. I'm so sorry and I hope that even though all of this you being in the hospital and everything is my fault, I hope you can forgive me, because I truly am sorry."

"Knock knock" I heard from the door.

"Oh, hey guys." It was Bella and Kennedi again.

"You don't look so good Nash, you should get some rest. At least go in the waiting room and take a nap, Hayes and Matt are their incase you want some company." Bella said

" Yea sure, just tell me when your done."

I walked outside only to see a girl that looks about my age, she's shorter than me and by the looks of it shorter than Ashlynn, she has Long brown hair and sort of looks like Ashlynn. "Hey, your Nash right?"
I nodded at her."do you know where my sister is? I'm Katherine"
"Hey Katherine, it's nice to meet you, she's in room 112, but Kennedi and Bella are with her at the moment, so you might want to wait a little bit."

"It's okay, we're all basically family, thanks Nash."

She walked away and went into the room. I hope Ashlynn wakes up soon.

Ashlynn's POV

It's weird. This past week I've found out that I can see and hear everything, but they can't see me, it's like I'm a ghost but, my body is still in the bed and I'm not dead.

Nash has been with me this whole week, talking to me thinking that I can't hear him, I just don't know how to wake up, that's the problem.

He brought up his chair and held my hand the first day and told me he needs me to stay. I thought what if he hurts me again, but this whole week, he's only fallen asleep once and only for three hours. Maybe he really does care.

I watch him as he only goes on his phone to check the time or because Matt, Hayes, Bella, or Kennedi texted him to see what's going on, so he replies with a simple, she still hasn't woken up and a small tear with fall from his face.

Now he pulls up his chair beside my bad again. He held my hand, I felt it again. He just looked at me for a minute straight. Then he started talking.

"Look, I know you can't hear me right now, but I just need you to know, that no matter what, I've loved you since the beginning, of course I didn't know it, but I do. That mistake I made back at digifest, I can't help but regret it, I should've stopped it, but I didn't. I'm so sorry and I hope that even though all of this you being in the hospital and everything is my fault, I hope you can forgive me, because I truly am sorry."

He does care.

"Knock knock" i turned to look at the door, it was Bella and Kennedi again.

"Oh, hey guys." Nash said

"You don't look so good Nash, you should get some rest. At least go in the waiting room and take a nap, Hayes and Matt are their incase you want some company." Bella said

" Yea sure, just tell me when your done." He said and walked out the door.

Kennedi pulled up a chair and Bella say in the one Nash was in previously.