Chapter 15

Bella's POV

I woke up the next morning at Ashlynns house.. Its a school day. Its 4:00 in the morning... Are you kidding me? I tried falling back asleep but i couldn't... Ashlynn and I are neighbours, so i ran over to my house to get ready. I put on a white laced ballerina tee and some jeans. Then i put on some neutral makeup and straightened my hair. By the time i was finished all that it was only 5:00 am,Ashlynn doesnt wakeup for another 30 minutes, so i decided to facetime Hayes.

"Hey Bella." he said in his morning voice rubbing his eyes

"Hey did i wake you... im so sorry."

"No no my alarm was about to go off anyways haha, so how was your first day back?" he asked

"It was good, i got to see my parents and Ashlynns parents and we had a sleepover, went swimming ate mac and cheese, it was a pretty good day. how about you?"

"Good we got back saw sky, she of course jumped on Nash... he is her favourite after all, and then we went to lake Norman and went tubing and went swimming, it was a very eventful day. Also seeing some old friends was a bonus... but i didnt miss them as much as i miss you right now."

"I miss you too Hayes. Maybe you can make it to the Halloween dance the school is having tomorrow?"

"I dont know, id have to check with my family. its such short notice i dont know if we would be able to make it."

"I know i understand.. i just thought that maybe you could find a way."

"Their could be a way, but i highly doubt it.. im so sorry Bella, i may not be able to make it tomorrow but i may be able to make it next week.''

"Okay.. ill talk to you later.. i have to go back to Ashlynns house. ill talk to you later.. bye Hayes."

"Bye Bella." he said

and we hung up. I really miss that boy.

Ashlynns POV

I woke up to m alarm sounding and i heard my door open and then close. its 5:30  am... who would come into my house.. or leave. i look to my left and see that Bella's gone, then i look back to my right and see a shadowed figure outside my door.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed.

The light went on and it was Bella. The next thing i know my mom and sister are both in my room.

"Why did you scream? i was sleeping!" Katherine said

"Well sorry that Bella scared me half to death.."

"Sorry i guess i shouldve turned on the light first." she laughed.

"Its not funny!" i said and got up to hit her on the shoulder.

She sat on my bed and continued laughing and pulled out her phone while i started getting ready for school.I curled my hair with a small sized wand that was in my nume set and then i did my makeup neutral and then i got ready. I wore a black laced ballerina tee with white washed skinny jeans. I finished getting ready and Nash facetimed me.

"Hey babe." he said

"Hey how are you?" I asked

"Good, i missed my family and seeing them for the first time in forever was pretty amazing how are you?"

"Lets put it this way... im about to go back to school and it was hell for me before and i dont think anything is going to change. I just hope that you'll make it tomorrow for the dance.. if you dont ill probably die of boredom and sadness."

"I dont know if i can babe, its such short notice and i dont think my parents would want me to go after staying for only one day. i might need to stay here longer."

"How do i know this isnt and excuse for you to stay home instead of come to some stupid dance?"

"Because it just so happens that stupid dances are my thing."

"Alright whatever i gotta go to school now. ill talk to you later, bye love you"

"Bye love you too." he said and i hung up.

"Alright.. ready to go to school?" Bella asked me.

"No... but i guess i have to go anyways."

Once i walked into the school... Everything seemed so.. different. people didnt run into us like they used to. instead they opened pathway for us. we didnt hear people say anything bad about us, infact we didnt hear anything about us at all.

"Bella? Kennedi?"

''Yea" they asked

"I dont think were in the same spot of the popular pyramid as we used to be." i exclaimed

"whats the popular pyramid?"

"Exactly."

A popular pyramid is something only popular kids know about, they basically made it up. its a social Pyramid. the more people you talk to,the more parties you go to, which means the more popular you are so you get a higher spot on the popular pyramid. But because of Nash, Hayes and Matt. Kennedi Bella and I broke the pyramid and made it our own.