Chapter 3

Bella's POV

It's been a really strange 2 weeks to be honest, We got to school on Monday and everybody was talking to us. Ashlynn doesn't do well in crowd's, she basically broke down everyday of the first week because of how many people kept on coming to her and asking questions.I have anxiety too, But it only happends when i'm alone in a crowd (Which i wasn't i was with Ashlynn and Kennedi), when i have to present or when i feel sick etc just the normal things.The second week got worse when Ashlynn got punched in the stomach earlier today by Samantha's Bestfriend who loves Nash.I really dont understand people.They also punched Kennedi and I or being her accompany.

Earlier Today

"What do you guys want to eat?" Ashlynn asked"I dont know anything really, I think we should stay at school today since its snowing alot outside and its freezing" Kennedi said"Alright well i'm having potato wedges i dont know about either o--oof" I could see the wind being knocked out of her.Joelle just keeps punching her and punching her.I'm starting to panick. Soon enough I get punched in the stomach and Ashlynn,Kennedi and I are all on the floor.Then Black.

My eyes flutter open and i'm in the nurses office."What happend? Where's Ashlynn and Kennedi?" I asked almost having an anxiety attack."You're fine some mean girls just punched the 3 of you out don't worry she got suspended for a couple of weeks you wont see her for a while, as for your friends they are in the other room.I got up and walked over to the room Kenndedi and Ashlynn were in, Kennedi was watching T.v. and Ashlynn was eating potato wedges and drinking a root beer jones.

"How'd you possibly snag that?" I asked Ashlynn She looked at me and her eyes widend "Hey you're okay!! Oh and these, i said that i was light headed and i hadnt eaten lunch yet so they asked me what i wanted and they brought me back my order,you can do anything when you're 'sick'"She said laughing."Oh and by the way,Bella their is some more food over their it hink their is fries and lum sauce and popcorn chicken if you want some, Kennedi just finished eating pizza so thats really all thats left but hey you like those anyway right?" "Right" i said laughing. I got my food and started eating it.

"So after school go straight home,pack and come back to my house alright?"Ashlynn suggested

"Okay..But for now we have to worry about the classes we've missed."

Present Time.

Ashlynns POV

"Toothbrush?"Bella Asked "Check!"I replied" "Toothpaste?" "Check" "Cute clothes?" "Check" "Fancy clothes" "Check" "Alright you have everything" "Cool!"

I walked over to my phone and saw that i had 2 Dm's on twitter,The first was from Digi

Digi: We are going to need your cell phone number so that way if you are lost we can text you instead of DM you.

A:Alright it's **********

Digi: Thankyou and by the way a taxi will be picking you up tomorrow at approximately 7 am

A:Okay see you tomorrow

My other DM was from Nash.

"Oh my god....OH MY GOD!"

"What ,what happend?"Kennedi Asked

"I got a Dm from NASH FREAKING GRIER THATS WHAT HAPPEND!"

"OPEN IT!" Bella yelled.

"Okay okay stop yelling i will"

N:HeyAshlynn,I hear you're going to Digifest,Can't wait to see you their and meet you in person,It should be fun to hangout with eachother for a month.