chapter 8

Ashlynn's POV

I ran into Nash's room.

"GUYS GUYS KENNEDI AND MATT WERE JUST MAKING OUT INFRONT OF MY HOTEL ROOM DOOR!"

"Thats trashy"Nash said

"Well if its coming from the guy who's nickname is Trash on the internet from the haters...Then it must be true" he laughed at my remark.

"Hold on ill be right back" i said running into the washroom.I came back out and walked up to cameron that was sleeping and i smacked him with hotel shampoo that i had put on my hand and Nash started laughing as i ran back to the washroom.''Nash im going to get you back for that" Cameron ran into the washroom where i was amd grabbed the shampoo from my hand and i slapped him so hard that it turned white on his face."Was that you from the start?" he asked "But ofcourse'' i said running towrd Nash.

I hid behind Nash and then once he started protecting me I slapped him.Cameron ran over to make sure he was Okay and i ran out of the room."Where'd she go?" was all i heard signalling me to hide behind a hidden corner.i heard footprints stomp on the ground as Nash can and Cam ran by me.I turned around and went the other way.

I found Bella and Hayes."Guys protect me from cam and Nash please"
"HEY GUYS SHE'S OVER HERE!" Hayes yelled.I gave Bella the shampoo bottle and she and i both slapped Hayes at the same time and then ran toward our Hotel room.We unlocked it with my room key and then ran it closing the door and locking it."Oh Ashlynn, you've got a huge Taret on you-" Cam was cut off by someone smacking him.I could hear the slap from in here.

i heard Nash laughing.Then i heard running close to the door and then another slap,more laughing coming from Nash.I guess he got Hayes too.Then all of a sudden we heard" Sorry sir" and then their was knocking at our door.I looked through the hole in the door and saw Nash.I opened the door with my arm reached out."Truce?" "Truce! that was securoty we have to calm down because people are complaining" i started laughing and then he closed the door and picked me up and carried me to my bed.

"Nash,I have t take my makeup off and stuff and change."

"Okay fine" he let me go and i got out of his grasp.I grabbed a makeup wipe and went into the washroom.Once i got all my makeup off with my wiped,i washed my face then brushed my teeth.I cosed the bathroom door and loxked it and changed into my pyjamas.I hear the doorknob move.

"Who is it?" i said in a high voice

"Nash" he replied.

"I'm almost done gimme a sec." i finished changing and then unlocked the door.He picked me up and then layed me down onto my bed again and we layed how we were before.He pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep.

Is 3:00 in the morning and Nash woke me up.I grabbed all my last minute stuff and put it in my bag then went to his room and got his stuff.Then we ran down to the bus.

I saw Hayes and Bella sitting on Hayes' bed.Normally they'd be asleep right now...I wonder what they are talking about.

Bella's POV

I got down to the bus and Hayes was already on.He tapped the seat beside him so i could sit with him.I climbed up the ladder and sat down.He looked at me nervously.

"Okay i dont know how to say this..." oh no hes gonna say he hates me isnt he? gosh darn it Bella why do you have to do this

"Yes hayes?" i asked

"Well i really really like you like a ton and well theirs no easy way of saying this.Umn i like you more than a friend and I would love it if you would be my girlfriend" i looked at him surprised.Thats not what i was expecting at all.