Chapter 9

*Hey guys I was just going to say that I think I'm going to put the point of view in Ashlynn's from now on just so you guys know :) ok back to the story*

I woke up the next morning to realize that DIGIFEST is almost over.I looked over and Nash was gone... I decided to get up and get ready.

I put my makeup on and I curled my hair to beach waves, then I grabbed a black tank top that said LA on it, then j put on light washed ripped jeans and I wore my black and white vans. Then I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. I got to the table where everyone was except for Nash.

"Hey guys where's nash?" I asked sitting down."i don't know possibly in our room" Cam said... I think he's hiding something. "Okay..." I ate some pancakes and then I went back upstairs to get my luggage and bring it to the bus.I went into my room and packed my bags then went down the stairs because I am never going into another elevator ever again.

I got outside and started walking to the bus. I put my bag on my bed and I realized that Nash's curtain was closed. I opened it to scare him and I ran out of the bus as fast as I could. I guess cam and Shawn and Andrea all saw me so they ran after me. I'm starting to get a cramp in my stomach but I keep running. I heard someone dialling numbers on their phone... Their catching up to me. I run even faster and I pass Bella and Kennedi and I think they started running.

I couldn't take it anymore I just stopped and now I'm too weak to even stand up so I fall to the ground.
"Finally you stopped running what happened back their? Why are you running? Hold on James just meet us where I told u." Can said while he was on the phone. He's like the best older brother I've never had.

"I don't know how to explain it.." I replied"

"Well what happened?" Bella kennedi and andrea said at the same time

I looked at them weirdly because normally that's mine kennedi and Bella's thing." Well remember how I couldn't find Nash?" I asked

"Yea?" Shawn said looking at me concerned

Tears started to flow right out of me."He was on the bus the whole time making out with some girl" by now I was balling and my face was hidden in my knees.

"God damn it Kayla!! Everything is going to be okay I promise" cam said

"Yea we'll be like the older brothers you've never had" Shawn Replied

"And we will be the nicest sisters you've never had" andrea said

"Well I have a nice sister she's just not here" I replied

"Well then we can be the sisters that are on tour with you"

I looked up getting my face out of my knees and all of them were crowded around me giving me a group hug.

"Thanks guys" I said but I still wasn't smiling. I mean it I am thankful to have them in my life I'm just heartbroken.. Even though Nash and I aren't dating I thought he liked me..

They helped me up and cam carried me back to the bus where I guess he told James to meet us which wasn't too far.

Cam put me on my bed and Nash looked at me concerned and cam told him to just leave me alone for now. Hayes and matt came to me and gave me a hug.Then they left me alone for a bit and I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------

I woke up in a hotel room and I could heart the sounds of a curling iron squeaking and the sounds of a straightener clamping together.. Just like home. I miss home.

I decided to call my sister because I miss her a lot.

K:hello?
A:hey Kat it's ash
K:OMFG I WAS GOIN TO CALL YOU TODAY !! I WAS WATCHING YOUR PERFORMANCE ON DIGI'S YOUTUBE ACCOUNT YOU WERE AMAZING!
A:thanks Kat.
K:you sound upset? Is it something to do with nash?
A:how'd you know?
K:I saw your kiss on the video too
A:yea well he kinda made out with some girl named Kayla
K:want me to come on tour with you? I'll beat him up
A:nah aha I'm good I just needed to talk about it, cam Shawn kennedi Bella and Andrea are helping me out and I think hayes and Matt are also. I'm not sure yet
K: okay just remember if it gets a little too much for you then know I'm here for you
A:trust me it is too much but I'm not gonna let it get in my way I love you Kat thank you
K:no problem and I love you too
We got off the phone with each other and I decided to fix myself up.