Chapter 11

Nash's POV

I was in the ambulance with Ashlynn, bella and Kennedi. All of us making sure she's ok. She hasn't died yet, so that's a good sign. We finally reach the hospital when the paramedics barge open the door of the ambulance and take Ashlynn and the gurney she's on out of the ambulance. They rushed into the hospital, doors rushing opened. Finally we make it into a room.

"Family only please!" The doctor stated.

"She has no family with her but we're her Bestfriends and we're basically like sisters to her." Kennedi said

"Close enough, and you are?" The doctor asked me.

I stood their in silence because I have no idea what Ashlynn and I are.

"That's her, her brother." Bella blurted out.

Kennedi hit her at the back of her head.

"I thought you said she had no family with her.."

"We forgot her brother was here"

"Wow thanks guys!" I played along

The doctor walked out leaving the three of us plus Ashlynn alone.

"Brother really?" I asked Bella

"Sorry you didn't answer and if I had said your Ashlynns boyfriend they probably wouldn't have let you in"

"Actually Ashlynn and I arent an item yet actually, she told me she doesn't know if she will ever like me the way she liked me before. I fucked everything up"

Bella's Pov
I kind of feel bad for Nash. I mean I'm dating his brother... He's basically a brother to me.

I stared at Ashlynn's heart rate censor. It was normal, like nothing was wrong. She was just laying their in a coma.

The doctors rushed in and put up the X-rays.

"Good news or the bad news first?" The doctors asked

"Bad news!" Kennedi exclaimed

"Ashlynn might not wake up for a couple of days"

"Good news?" I asked

"Their is nothing physically wrong with her, she just had fainted, probably because of lack of sugar, or maybe see was worrying about something, I don't know, all I know is that she is going to be okay."

All of us were relieved. "Alright I say we go back to the hotel and wait for the phone call saying that she woke up." I said

"Actually I'm going to stay here until she wakes up, I'll call you when she does." Nash replied

"Alright, thanks nash, we will come to visit tomorrow actually, make sure your both okay."

"Alright, I'll be here."

"Bye nash" ken and I said at the same time. And with that we left the hospital.

I hope she is okay.

Kennedi's POV

Bella and I went back to the hotel where Matt and Hayes were waiting for us.

"So how is she ?" They asked

"Theirs nothing physically wrong with her, however she probably won't wake up for another couple of days." I replied

"Well, where's Nash?" Hayes asked

"He's in the hospital with Ashlynn, he said he'd call us when she wakes up."

"At least for now we've got each other to keep each other company."

We all sat in silence and watched some Netflix, this isn't necessarily the best day of our lives.

We finished watching mean girls because it was the only thing all of us could agree on. It's about 10:00 and I started to get tired so I drifted off to sleep on matts chest.
---------------------------------------------
I woke up to Bella crying and Hayes comforting her. She was crept in a tiny ball, crying and she wouldn't stop, she rocked back and forth until Hayes put his arms around her. She dropped rocking but her head still wasn't out of her knees.

5 minutes before, Bella's POV

I can't wait any longer, I have to know if she's okay, she has to wake up!
I ran into the doors of the hospital barging into Ashlynn's room. She wasn't their, just a lonely Nash sitting on the edge.

"Where is she Grier?" I asked

"She's in the surgery room."

"Surgery room? Why? Nothing is physically wrong with her, why would she..." I paused. This can't be happening.. They lied to us.

I bathed out of the room running to find a doctor. It was useless, so I went up to the front desk.

"Hi could you tell me where the doctor is that's taking care of Ashlynn is?"

"Yes, he is in room 104 just down the hall."

"Thank you!" I said and ran to the room that the doctor was in.

"Hey you're looking after my friend Ashlynn right?"

"Why yes I am, what can I do for you?"

"I was just wondering why she is in surgery?"

"Well while she was in her bed in a coma, her breathing... The air filled the space outside of her lung, between the lung and chest wall. This buildup of air put pressure on her lung, so it couldn't expand and..."

"ENGLISH PLEASE!?" I yelled

"Her lungs started to collapse"

I stopped in my place in shock, this can't be happening. I ran as far as I could to see if I could make it into the room Ashlynn was assigned to, I couldn't, I had to start walk , I started getting dizzy the next thing I knew I was on the floor crying.
---------------------------------------

I woke up crying putting my face in my knees. What if my dream comes true? Ashlynn could possibly die, no no, this cannot happen. I rocked back and forth and back and forth still crying. This cannot happen, please god tell me this won't really happen.

Soon i felt arms wrap around me, I knew they were Hayes', they comforted me as I was still keeping my head between my legs. He's making me feel a whole lot better.

"Bella are you okay?" Kennedi asked

I shook my head no.

"Do you wanna talk about it? I know that normally makes you feel better" she said

I brought my face up to see everyone looking at me. Hayes wiped the leftover tears that were still on my face off and then kissed my cheek.

" okay so what happened?"

I explained to them my entire dream and finished off with "what if it really happens?"

They all looked at me reassuringly. "It won't happen, nothing is physically wrong with her, it was probably just her worrying about never seeing Nash again. Trust me, that won't happen" Matt said.

"Thanks guys, I feel a lot better now, but I really want to visit Ashlynn at some point today."

They nodded their heads and we all went back to sleep. Let's just hope that she's okay and that she will wake up tomorrow.