Chapter 13

Bellas POV

Last night we all went back to the hotel and watched Netflix all night. We stayed up until 5 am which is right now and we're getting ready to go home. I don't want to leave because I'll miss Hayes way too much and I dont even know if we're a couple or not.

I packed my bag and put on comfortable black shorts and a comfortable white shirt that says ootd and I put my hair in a messy bun and only put mascara on because we're going on the plane back to Canada and then Ashlynn And I are probably going to have another sleepover but at my house because Kennedi has to go home.

Anyways. I took my bag and rolled it outside with Ashlynn and Kennedi where we met Nash and Hayes and Matt in the elevator. I stood beside Hayes and he had his arm around me.

"I'm really going to miss you." I whispered to him
"I'm going to miss you too, but don't worry, we will see each other again, I promise." He whispered back.

I hope we do, If we don't I'll probably lose my mind.

Ashlynn's POV
I gripped Nash's hand tight as we walked into our terminal. This was the time where we all split because we both have different sections to be in since he's going to North Carolina to see his family for a bit and I'm going back to Canada. I hugged him as big as I possibly could and when we separated he kissed me lightly, it was gentle but I still wanted him to stay with me.
"I'm going to miss you so much babe" he said. I could feel Bella and kennedis eyes on me because I didn't tell them we were official I just said I don't kiss and tell.
"I'm gonna miss you too." I said and a tear dripped from my face. And we just hugged for a little longer.

Bellas POV
I hugged Hayes and then he stopped and looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me gently. I'm rally going to miss him.
"Bella this was possibly the best trip I've ever had in forever, I'm reAlly going to miss you" he said
"I know, I'm going to miss you so much, before this trip I never knew any of this was possible. And I just can't believe that all of it happened and that I'm here with you saying goodbye." I said with a small tear dripping down my face. Hayes wiped the rest with his thumb and gave me another kiss. And then we hugged for a little longer.

Ashlynn's POV
*flight 209 to Toronto Canada is not boarding flight 209 to Toronto canada*
I started tearing up and Nash noticed.
"Babe it's okay we will see wax other again I promise." He said wiping away my tears.
"I just wish you could come to our school dance and haunted house on the 31st" it's a school ritual, every 31st my school had this Halloween dance and a haunted house, you even dress up as whoever you want for Halloween and for Samantha the school tramp (the one from the beginning of the book) it gives her the excuse to look like a slut. So basically she's the type that dresses up like a cat for Halloween. Meow meow fuck me is her line every year.

"I hope I can make it but what are you going to be so I can maybe match."

"I'm being Katherine pierce freon the vampire diaries so if you want to match you'll have to be Stefan Salvatore because he fell in love with her before she died and Bella is being Elena Gilbert so Hayes would have to be Damon Salvatore and Kennedi is being Caroline so Matt can be Matt or Tyler Lockwood or even klaus mikaelson"

"Got it, but you Bette go to your flight, don't want to miss the flight back home."

I gave him another kiss and went up to the flight attendants and gave them my ticket and went into the plane where I was on the window seat next to Bella and then Kennedi was beside her. Kennedi was crying of course because she's going to miss Matt a lot and she has gotten closer than ever with him. Bella is listening to music and I'm looking out the window wondering how lucky I could've been to ever deserve all of this and why I got to do all of this, while the plane takes lift off. I just hope they can make it to the dance