Chapter 10

*Something ends up happening that you'll end up finding out so their will be more than one POV in this chapter*

Ashlynns POV

It's the last day and were officially leaving today. There is no show. We're packing up and leaving. Every piece of clothing I put in my bag brings back the memory of what happened the day I wore it. From the white crop top and black leggings i wore on the first day to the leggings and black shirt that says Hollywood on it that i'm wearing right now.Each and everyone of these clothes have memories from the month i have been going on tour and it was an amazing experience...But i'm sad to be leaving it all behind.By the time i get home i'm stuck.I still have high school and i still have to deal with my problems.But worst of all, i don't want to leave Nash.No were not together and i don't know if i can trust him again or not but... I 'm gonna miss him the most and hes the only one that helps me feel better when my anxiety settle in.

"Let me get that for you, after all it will be my last time in a while that i'll be able to say that for you." Nash said breaking my thoughts.

"Thanks but you don't have to I'm not helpless." i said laughing.

"I never said you were." he said with a smirk.

"Lets go Grier we don't have any time to waste." I said grabbing my charger out of my wall and putting it in my bag since it was the last thing i needed to pack.He walked out first as i grabbed my key from the table, i turned off the light and closed the door slowly.I'm gonna miss digitour.

We got to the bus which was taking us to the airport.We said goodbye to James and i had already said goodbye to everyone on the other bus and obviously i got there numbers when digitour started so i guess you could say i'll be in touch with them for the most part.As i stepped foot into the bus my stomach started hurting.I felt light headed i kept walking so i wasn't in the doorway. Then it went black

Bellas POV

Hayes brought me on the bus bright and early this morning and blindfolded me.I was scared at first but realized i could trust him.I felt warn arms around me as he picked me up and placed me on a high place.I was freaking out as he was doing this of course.Then i felt the other side sink as Hayes jumped up.I heard ruffling and then my blindfold was taken off.A picnic was revealed right in front of me on the top bunk.

"Hayes this is amazing.Thank you." i said looking into his eyes.

"No big deal." he said smiling

we both ate and then he took the picnik basket outside.I dont know what happened from their.He came back and jumped back on the bed and layed down.I layed with him.

"Im really gonna miss you." i said sadly

"I dont wannna hear it." Hayes said tensing up.

"What?" i said getting scared my anxiety building up right inside of me.consuming e with every action.

"I'm just saying that i dont want to hear that you'll miss me because were not leaving yet, and we will see each other again after that, ill be sure of it."

"Promise?" i ask loosening up

"I Promise." he said and leaned down to kiss me.

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!" I heard Matt yell.

"What i cant say im going to miss you?" Kennedi said wlaking on the bus with Matt.

wow these boys hate hearing those 4 words.

"Hey both of you shut your trap. You only have now to be with eachother so make it count.say your goodbyes and ill miss you's at the airport." Hayes retorted

they both stopped and Hayes kissed me again.After that i heard a slight bang.

"What was that?" i asked looking at Kennedi.

"Ashlynn!" shae yelled running toward the door.I jumped off of the top bunk and ran toward my bestfriend who just fainted on the ground.

"OK EVERYBODY STAY CALM HAYES, GO TELL ALL OF THE OTHERS CAM CALL THE AMBULANCE, NASH GET A COLD WET TOWEL,MATT GET WATER, KENNEDI STAY WITH ME." I said and suddenly Andrea ran in.

"What can i do?" she asked worried

"Get an apple." i said and Kennedi nodded

"An apple?" she questioned

"Yes an apple for when she wakes up, it'll get her blood sugar up a bit" she nodded and ran.I hope and pray to god that my bestfriend will be okay.

A/N

hope you guys enjoyed ill update sone also HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BELLA ENJOY YOUR EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT.Haha she wanted me to update and i finally got inspiration.