Chapter 1

(Gray's POV)
"Gray!" I heard Lucy shout at me and waved to me. She ran up to me an hugged me. "Gray!" I heard Levy and Erza say and they ran up and hugged me too. Levy, Lucy, and Erza started to talk about something I don't know what I just ignored them. Suddenly the bell went off and we all walked to homeroom. As we entered the room we sat in our normal seats in the back and continued to talk.
(Natsu's POV)
I was in the head masters office talking to Makarov and getting some classes set up. After I got my classes he took me to my home room. We arrived to a class just down the hall. I was so nervous, but also exited I can't wait to make some friends. When gramps opened the door the whole class got quiet. "Listen Up This Is Your New Classmate Natsu Dragneel Vermillion I Hope You'll Treat Him With Respect! That Is all!" He said and left I took a seat at a table in the back of the class next to the window. I just sat there staring out the window. "Uh...hey, Natsu right? I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!" A girl said. I looked up, she had blonde hair and a friendly smile. "Yeah it's Natsu, it's nice to meet you too." I said. "Hey come with me." She said and grabbed my hand and looked at me probably expecting me to blush which I didn't. She dragged me over to her friends. "Natsu this is Levy." She said pointing at a blunette. "This is Erza." She said pointing to a girl with red hair. "That's Gajeel." She said pointing at a guy with long black hair. "Last but not least this is Gray." She said pointing to a boy with raven hair.'Gray's kinda cute.' I thought to myself. I could feel my self blushing. I looked to the ground. "I-It's n-nice t-to meet you." I stuttered. I was still blushing and looking at the floor. I didn't realize that they were looking at me. "Natsu you ok?" Gray asked. "Y-yeah I-I'm fine." I said stuttering again. 'God Natsu control your self' I thought. I looked up and to my surprise when Lucy, Levy, and Erza saw me blushing they started hugging me. "So cute!" I heard Lucy squeal. Then the bell rang, time for first period. I checked my classes and saw I had math. "Hey you have math same as me and Gray." Lucy said. "O-oh." I stuttered at the thought.
(Gray's POV)
'Natsu's acting really weird, randomly starting to blush, wearing a scarf in this heat' I thought to myself. "Uh Gray." Natsu said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Were is your shirt?" He asked. "Wha-" I said looking down. I looked around and found it on the floor next me. I quickly put it on, I noticed that Natsu was blushing. 'What a weirdo' I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this book. Vote and comment please. Have a nice day!