Chapter 20

~Natsu~
"You should give him a second chance he was only trying to protect you." Lucy said. "But what about Lis?" I asked. "Break up with her. She has a major crush on Bixlow. Wait hold on a second." She said. Lucy pulled out her phone and called someone. "Hey Bixlow do like Lis? Like would you date her? You would ok. Bixlow said he would if you break up with her." She said. "Ok I'll need to think about it." I said. "Ok well I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She said. "Ok, bye." I said. After Lucy left I stayed up for a few hours thinking about it. To tired to think anymore I laid down and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up the next day. I looked at the time. 9 o'clock. Good thing it's Saturday. I decided to get up. I walked upstairs and got dressed. After I was changed I pulled out my phone and called Lucy. After three rings she picked up. "Lucy I've thought about it for a few hours after you left. I've decided on what I'm going to do." I said. "Are you going to forgive Gray?" She asked. "Yeah. He deserves a second chance. All I have to do is meet up with Lis and break the news to her. I'll talk to you later Lucy." "Ok. Bye Natsu." She said and hung up. I called Lis next. The phone rung about 4 or 5 times before she picked up. "Hey Natsu! What's up?" She asked

"This isn't easy for me to say. I'm sorry but we are breaking up. But I heard you have a crush on Bixlow and I found out that likes you. You should go ask him out." I said. "R-really he does?" She asked. "Yeah. You mad at me?" I asked. "No. I hope we can be friends though." She said. "Of course we can!" I said. After that I hung up. Alright time for one more call. The phone rung 6 times he didn't pick up. I heard a knock at my front door. I went downstairs and opened the door and to my surprise it was Gray. "So you made your decision?" He asked. "Yes. My decision is." I stopped. "What?" He asked. I looked up into his eyes. I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away. "That's what I hoped you'd pick." He said. I smiled. I missed him so much. "Hey Natsu can I possibly stay over here for the weekend?" He asked.

"Sure. Why not." I said.
----------------------------
Sorry it's short. It probably is a bad chapter. Well I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment! Also remember I don't own Fairy Tail this is only a Fan-Fiction! Have A Nice Day!