Chapter 8

(Natsu's POV)
It had been 2 months since Gray and I had been dating. Recently Gajeel and Levy started going out. So did Jellal and Erza. So did Mira and some guy named Laxus who I haven't met yet. Also recently I've had this strange feeling somebody was watching me every where I went. But today different it felt as if the person was following me. I put the feeling aside. When I arrived at school I was a bit early and sat at the spot were me and my friends met up every morning. I felt a hand go over my eyes. I thought it was Gray. 'Wait this hand is way to feminine and the hand isn't cold like Gray's always is.' I thought to myself. I felt a cloth go over my mouth. I started to get dizzy. 'Oh-no cloraform!' I thought. Before I could do anything I passed out.
(Gray's POV)
~Time Skip 2 Weeks~
'Huh why is Natsu is still gone.' I thought. "Hey everybody." I said to my friends. "Hey Gray." They all said. There said to because Natsu was like a brother to all of them. Lately Juvia has been acting weird. I see walk around the same corner everyday.
(Natsu's POV)
Everyday for the past 2 weeks the same thing has happened. A women wearing a mask comes to the underground place she's keeping me in. She whips me everyday for an hour before school starts. My once somewhat tanned skin has become pale. I have cuts and marks all over my upper body and lower legs from when she whips me. I hear some foot steps waiting for her to whip me. I feel a sharp pain across my chest and blood runs from it. She whips me many times across my chest. She stops and leaves when I hear the door close I break loose and start to cry. "Gray...please...help...me..." I say before my world goes black.
(Gray's POV)
Today I arrived early at school so I could see what Juvia is doing. I was hiding in a bush. I heard footsteps and looked out the bush and saw Juvia. So rounded the corner and I quickly ran up to it peeked around and saw her open a door that lead underground.
~Time Skip An Hour~
(Gray's POV)
I heard the doors open and quickly ran away from the corner. I saw Juvia walk away from there. I went to the doors and opened them and walked down. I saw something or should I say someone. "N-N-Natsu..." I said. He looked up and smiled. "Gray..." He said with a weak voice. I walked over to him and untied the ropes holding his hands above his head that was forcing him to stand up. He fell into my arms I hugged him tightly. "Gray...I...missed...you...so...much..." He said and started to cry into my shoulder. I picked him up bridal style and he fell asleep in my arms. I stepped out of the door. I walked past all of our friends. "Hey Gr-" Lucy started to say until she saw Natsu in my arms. "Is that Natsu?" She asked. All I did was nod. I walked to my car and layer Natsu in the back and drove away from the school back to my house.