Chapter 21

~Gray~
Natsu and I drove to my house so I could pack some stuff. Afterwards we went back to his house and sat on the couch. Silence. I checked the time. 12:30. "Hey Natsu wanna go do something?" I asked. Soon I felt his head against my shoulder. I looked at him and he was asleep. I let him sleep for about five minutes. I decided to wake him up. "What?" He asked. "Come on we are going to go do something." "Food~" he said. "Fine we can get something to eat too." I said. His eyes shot wide open. "Yay!" He said.
~Time Skip~
After we finished eating we walked around the town and ended up at the park until late. I checked the time. 8 o'clock. "Natsu lets head back." I said. We walked back to his house. He walked into the kitchen to make something. I heard some popping then a ding. He walked out with a bowl of popcorn. Set it down and grabbed a movie off the table. He put the movie in and sat down on the couch next to me. The movie started to play. Interstellar. I was interested in watching the movie but Natsu had another idea because he quickly sat on my lap looking into my eyes.

He moved his head forward. Our lips were only inches apart. I decided to close the gap. We were looked in a passionate kiss. I bit his bottom lip and he gasped. I slipped my tounge in his mouth and we fought for dominance. I won. We pulled away to catch our breath. He got off my lap put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep.
-------------------------------
Sorry it's so short. Sorry if this chapter sucked. But the winner for the new book is an ErenxLevi so comment a title name and I'll pick the one I like best. Have A Nice Day!