Chapter 17

Warning: Mention Of Self Harm! Don't Read If You Are Not Comfortable With This Content!
~Last Time~
I stuck a hand out the window with a middle finger in the air.

Chapter 17
After about a minuet of flipping Gray off I pulled my hand back through the window. I sighed looking at the hole in my wall. "Ah Natsu you idiot." I said to myself. Not sure what to do next I did the only thing I could think of. I called Lucy. After three rings she finally picked up. "Hi Natsu!" She said. "Hey Lucy." "What's wrong?" "Um well..." I explained what just happened. "Wow I didn't know you could get that ticked off." She said.

"Oh by the way! I forgot to tell you something but what was it. It was about Lis. I can't remember I'll tell you as soon as I do though." She said. "Ok. Thanks for listening I just needed somebody to talk to." I said. "Ok call me anytime you need to talk." She said. I ended the call. I looked at the time 6 o'clock. What to do? I couldn't think of anything. Then I remembered something. A razor I had from when I used to cut after my mom died. I walked to my dresser. I opened the drawer that had the razor.

I grabbed it. I walked to the bathroom. I put my arm over the sink. I put the razor near my arm. I soon dragged the blade across my skin. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. After the fourth time I stopped. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my room. Before I reached my bed I fell unconscious. When I woke up I was in the Fairy Tail infirmary which seems to be recurring. I sat up and I felt a sharp pain in my head. I put my hand to my head and felt it bandaged. The memories of what happened flooded back. "Fuck!" I yelled. Suddenly the door flew open and revealed Lucy, Mira, Levy, and Gramps. "Natsu!" Lucy shouted. She ran up and hugged me.

"Mira go let everybody know." Gramps said. Mira left the room. I could hear her from the guild hall. She told everybody I was finally up. Soon all of Fairy Tail was trying to squeeze there way inside the small room. "Ok back into the guild hall except Erza, Lucy, Wendy, and Gray!" Gramps yelled. Soon the guild hall was as noisy before. Gramps closed the door and it got quiet. I was the first to speak up. "How long?" I asked. "How long what?" Gray asked. "How long was I unconscious?" I asked. "T-two w-weeks." Lucy said. "Two weeks." I said. "We are all glad your okay now Natsu." Erza said. She ran up and hugged my head and the usual happened. My head hit her armor and I was out cold.

I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. "God damnit Erza." I said standing up. I felt a sharp pain on my arm. I examined my arm remembering how I had cut. 'Great, just great.' I thought to myself. I walked to the bathroom and wrapped my arm in gauss. Afterwards I walked back to my room and laid down and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning because someone was knocking on the door. I didn't want to stand up. "Natsu hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Lucy yelled. 'Shit!' I thought. I got up and quickly changed brushed my teeth and put my shoes on. I grabbed my bag and opened the door and ran into Lucy she was falling backwards. Before she hit the ground and I caught her and I hit the ground instead. I felt a pair of lips that weren't my own. I realized that when we hit the ground Lucy' had accidentally kissed me. "S-sorry Natsu!" She quickly said. "It's fine." I said. "Your lips are really soft though..." Lucy said quietly but loud enough to where I could hear her.

I could feel my face heat up. T quickly stood up and extended a hand to help Lucy up. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. "Come on let's just get to school..." I said.