Chapter 7-The Date

(Gray's POV)
'I can't believe he said yes!' (Well Duh!) 'Where should we go? Oh I know!' I thought to myself.
~Time Skip The Next Day~
(Natsu's POV)
I opened my eyes to the face of a sleeping Gray. I snuggled closer to him and put my head on his chest. I wanted to fall asleep again. "You know if you fall asleep again will miss our date." I heard Gray say. "Uh but I'm still tired." I said. I heard Gray sigh. "Fine stay here and I'll go make something to eat." Gray said. "Ok." I said. Gray got up from the bed and I fell back asleep quickly. "Natsu~ time to wake up!" Gray said shaking me awake. "Ok I'm up." I said. I sat up in Gray's bed and stretched. "Morning." I said to Gray. I felt pair of lips hit mine. I knew it was Gray kissing me. I kissed him back. After a quick make out session. We pulled away. I stood up from his bed and I told him I'd be down after I changed. He left the room and I quickly got changed into some clean clothes. I walked out of his room and ran into Ultear. "Oops sorry Ultear." I apologized and helped her up. "Don't worry about it. Oh wait you haven't met our mom yet. She just got back this morning." She said. "Mom come here I want you to meet someone!" She yelled. "Soon a woman came out of a room. She has short raven hair like Gray's. "Mom this is Natsu. Natsu this is our mom Ur Fullbuster." She said. "It's nice to meet you Natsu!" Ur said and extended her hand. I grabbed her hand and shook it. "Hey Natsu do your parents know your here?" Ur asked me. I fought back tears that were about to come. "Yes I told them before I left." I lied. "I was just making sure." Ur said with a smile. 'She seems nice.' I thought to myself. I walked downstairs to see Gray and his brother arguing about something thing. I walked up behind Gray. I put one finger up to my lips to tell Lyon not to say anything. He understood. I quickly put Gray into a head lock and gave him a noogie while Lyon was laughing. I let his head go. "Ow!" He said and turned and saw it was me. "Oh your gonna get it! Come here Natsu!" Gray started chasing me. "Ahhh I'm sorry Gray!" I yelled as he kept chasing me around the house. I ran out of the house. I turned around and saw he wasn't chasing me. He closed the front door. I ran up the door and tried to open it. It Was Locked! I walked over to the window and saw Gray sitting on the couch. I started to tap the glass of the window. He turned and saw me. I saw him get up and start walking to the door I quickly ran over to it and he opened it. I walked past him and sat on the couch. "Are we still going?" Gray asked. "Yeah." I said.
~Time Skip Date Time~
(Natsu's POV)
I got into Gray's car and we pulled out of the driveway. We drove for about 30 minutes until we pulled up to a movie theater. (I'm sorry I couldn't think of anywhere else please don't hurt me.) We walked inside and Gray bought the tickets. He walked back to me and showed me the tickets. 2 tickets for 'Lucy'. "Let's go get something from the concession's." Gray said. "Ok. But I'm buying." I said. I mean I don't want him to pay for everything.
(Gray's POV)
"Ok. But I'm buying." Natsu said. "Ok. Sure." We walked over to the concession's. I noticed something Natsu didn't. The lady and the cash register was flirting with him! "Will than be all~?" She asked. "Yeah I think so. Gray is there anything else you want?" Natsu asked. "No." "Ok." He said and payed her. Before she gave him his change back she wrote something on one of the dollars. He walked over to me. "Hey Natsu can I see that money she gave?" I asked. "Oh yeah sure." He said and handed me the money. Just as I thought. She wrote he phone number on it. I handed him the money back and he put away in his pocket. We started to walk to the theater and I put my arm around him. He started to blush. I looked back to make sure she was looking and she was. She puffed out her cheeks and looked away.
~Time Skip After the Movie~
(Gray's POV)
We left the movie theater after the movie ended. We were walked to my car in silence. When we got to my car we got in. "Hey Natsu." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. Natsu started to laugh a little. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Well I kinda thought we already were dating. But yes Gray I will be your boyfriend."
-------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I tried to make it a long chapter sorry if it sucked! Thank you everybody for 300+ reads I love you all! You guys are the real MVP's! Have a nice day!