Chapter 11-Gone

~Natsu~
After I told Gray I had to leave him so he and the others wouldn't get hurt he didn't say anything. After the long silence he finally said something. "Fine ago Ahead Leave! I Don't Care!" He yelled. I held back the tears. He doesn't understand why I have to leave. "Gray I'm leaving so you won't get hurt." I said but he was gone. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I ran down to the water and sat there and cried.
~Time Skip The Next Day~
~Gray~
'Why? Why does he have to go? Doesn't he understand we can help?' I thought. I walked out of my house and went to Natsu's house. I knocked on the door. No one came to the door. I turned the Knox and it was unlocked. I walked in and everything was the same. I went up to Natsu's room and everything except his clothes and the picture I gave him were there.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted my friends. I told them that Natsu was gone. I called Natsu. But it went to voice mail. Eventually we all met up at Natsu's house. "We need to find Natsu. Let's split up and see if went to the any other schools. I'll check Sabertooth."I said. "Got it!" They all said. We all left. I got in my car and started to drive to Sabertooth.
~Time Skip At Sabertooth~
~Gray~
I arrived at Sabertooth and was asking around if they'd seen him. No one has. I saw Sting and Rogue. I ran up to them. "Hey Sting have you seen this person anywhere?" I asked showing him a picture of Natsu. "Yeah I have." He said. "Where at?!" I asked. "I'm surprised they didn't call you yet. He's in the hospital." He said.
-------------------------------------------
Why Are You Guys So Amazing? Seriously 700+ Reads That's Ridiculous! Thank You! All Of You That Are Reading This Book! Sorry if it's a short chapter. Well anyway, Hope You Enjoyed! Have A Nice Day!