Chapter 10

~Gray's POV❄️
I woke up the next day. I slipped out of bed and got in the shower.When I got out of the shower and walked in my room and Natsu wasn't there. I quickly got changed and went downstairs and saw him and my mom talking. I walked behind Nastu and put him into a headlock and got my revenge for when he noogied me. "Ow. Gray that hurt." Natsu said. "So what are talking about?" I asked. Natsu and my mom started to laugh. "What?" I asked. "Your mom was telling me stories about when you were younger." Natsu said.

"Like?" I asked. "Well she told me about the time when you were six, and you would fight with your cousin Erza. How she always beat you." Natsu said. "Mom. Really." I said. "Yes really Gray." Mom said. I just rolled my eyes. "Oh by the way Gray. Lucy asked if we wanted to hang out with her, Erza, Loke, and Jellal at the park. So I told we would." Natsu said. "Ok when?" I asked. "Uh...now. I was waiting for you to get out of the shower." Natsu said. I sighed. "Your lucky your my boyfriend." I said. "Hey even if I wasn't you wouldn't hurt me." Natsu said. "Come on let's go." I said.
~Time Skip At The Park~
~Natsu~
When we arrived I let go of Gray's hand. I ran and tackled Lucy. "Ow. Oh hey Natsu." Lucy said. "Hey Lucy. Where's Loke?" I asked. Lucy started to cry into my shirt. "I-I found o-out h-h-he was c-cheating o-on me." Lucy said. "Lucy tell me where he is at right now." I said. "He is probably with Lissana." She said. I stood up and walked away.
~Gray~
I've never seen Natsu like this.
~Natsu~
I arrived at the three siblings house. I knocked on the door and Mira answered the door. "Hi Mira! Is Loke here?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Can you have him meet me out here please in 5 minutes." I said. She nodded. I waited for 5 minutes. I saw Loke walk outside. "Hey Natsu. You wanted to see me?" He said. "Yup." Was all I said. Then in the blink of an eye my fist connected with is jaw. He was out cold.

"Natsu. What. The. Hell!" I heard Gray yell. "I'm tired of people I care about getting hurt all the time." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Before I was at Fairy Tail. I went to Pahntomlord. I was walking with some of my friends home. A group came out of an alley way and they had guns. They tied me to a chair and forced me to watch as they beat my friends within and inch of there life. All because I'm son of the famous Mavis Vermillion. That's why...I have to leave Fairy Tail and everybody soon. Before somebody else gets hurt." I said.
----------------------------------------
Oh My 600+ Reads! You Guys Are All Amazing<3! Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter! Have A Nice Day!